H Y Dong
Affiliation: Genzyme Corporation
- Plasmablastic lymphoma in HIV-positive patients: an aggressive Epstein-Barr virus-associated extramedullary plasmacytic neoplasmHenry Y Dong
Department of Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 29:1633-41. 2005..We conclude that most plasmacytic tumors in HIV-positive individuals are extramedullary, clinically aggressive EBV(+) tumors identical to plasmablastic lymphoma that does not have the clinical features of plasma cell myeloma...
- PAX-5 is invariably expressed in B-cell lymphomas without plasma cell differentiationH Y Dong
Genzyme Genetics, New York, NY 10019, USA
Histopathology 53:278-87. 2008..The B-cell-specific transcription factor PAX-5 is physiologically expressed in normal B cells and silenced in plasma cells. The aim of this study was to determine whether PAX-5 expression is universal among B-cell malignancies...
- CD71 is selectively and ubiquitously expressed at high levels in erythroid precursors of all maturation stages: a comparative immunochemical study with glycophorin A and hemoglobin AHenry Y Dong
Genzyme Genetics, New York, NY, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 35:723-32. 2011..We conclude that CD71 is selectively expressed at high levels in erythroid precursors, including those at early maturation stages. It can be reliably used as an independent erythroid marker for immunohistochemical analysis of the marrow...
- KSHV- and EBV-associated germinotropic lymphoproliferative disorderMing Qing Du
Department of Histopathology, Royal Free and University College Medical School, University College London, Rockefeller Building, University Street, London WC1E 6JJ, UK
Blood 100:3415-8. 2002..We propose calling this distinctive entity "KSHV-associated germinotropic lymphoproliferative disorder."..
- CD5- mantle cell lymphomaZach Liu
IMPATH, New York, NY 10019, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 118:216-24. 2002..These data show that MCL may lack CD5 expression. Evaluation of bcl-1 expression by immunohistochemical analysis or molecular genetics may be indicated if MCL is suspected clinically or morphologically despite a lack of CD5 expression...
- CD30-positive T-cell lymphomas co-expressing CD15: an immunohistochemical analysisWojciech Gorczyca
IMPATH Inc, New York, NY 10019, USA
Int J Oncol 22:319-24. 2003..It is incumbent upon the pathologist to distinguish between these two clinicopathologic entities, since treatment options and clinical outcomes differ...
- B-cell lymphomas with coexpression of CD5 and CD10Henry Y Dong
IMPATH Inc, 521W 57th St, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10019, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 119:218-30. 2003..Investigation of bcl-1, bcl-6, and CD43 and morphologic evaluation may resolve the potential confusion in diagnosis and lead to the recognition of the correct lymphoma subtype...
- Expression of the B cell-associated transcription factors PAX5, OCT-2, and BOB.1 in acute myeloid leukemia: associations with B-cell antigen expression and myelomonocytic maturationSarah E Gibson
Department of Clinical Pathology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 126:916-24. 2006..Although OCT-2 and BOB.1 were not associated with PAX5 expression, we report expression of OCT-2 in AML with myelomonocytic/monocytic maturation and BOB.1 in normal hematopoietic elements...
- Heterogeneous CD52 expression among hematologic neoplasms: implications for the use of alemtuzumab (CAMPATH-1H)Scott J Rodig
Department of Pathology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:7174-9. 2006..The utility of CAMPATH in the treatment of other hematologic neoplasms has been explored; however, a comprehensive survey of CD52 expression among a broad spectrum of WHO-defined tumor types has not been completed...