Viatcheslav R Akmaev
Affiliation: Genzyme Corporation
- Correction of sequence-based artifacts in serial analysis of gene expressionViatcheslav R Akmaev
Genzyme Corporation, Framingham, MA 01701 9322, USA
Bioinformatics 20:1254-63. 2004..By virtue of their low-random incidence, such tag errors have minimal impact on differential expression analysis. However, to fully exploit the value of large SAGE tag datasets, it is desirable to account for and correct tag artifacts...
- Correction of technology-related artifacts in serial analysis of gene expressionViatcheslav R Akmaev
Bioinformatics, Genzyme Corporation, Framingham, MA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 387:133-42. 2008..The ditag processing step is essential for calculation of unbiased tag numbers, and the tag processing step allows for filtration of tag sequence artifacts and adjustment of tag numbers...
- Identification of genes potentially involved in the acquisition of androgen-independent and metastatic tumor growth in an autochthonous genetically engineered mouse prostate cancer modelSharon D Morgenbesser
Department of Oncology Research, Genzyme Corporation, Framingham, MA 01701 9322, USA
Prostate 67:83-106. 2007..A major focus of prostate cancer research has been to identify genes that are deregulated during tumor progression, potentially providing diagnostic markers and therapeutic targets...
- Vascular gene expression in nonneoplastic and malignant brainStephen L Madden
Genetics and Genomics, 5 Mountain Rd, Framingham, MA 01701, USA
Am J Pathol 165:601-8. 2004..Additional characterization of this extensive brain endothelial cell gene expression database will provide unique molecular insights into vascular gene expression...
- New insights into ADPKD molecular pathways using combination of SAGE and microarray technologiesHerve Husson
Functional Genomics, Genzyme Corporation, Framingham, MA 01701 9322, USA
Genomics 84:497-510. 2004..01. This study may provide valuable insights into the pathophysiology of ADPKD and suggest potential therapeutic targets...