Pedro Aza Blanc
Affiliation: Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation
- RNAi and HTS: exploring cancer by systematic loss-of-functionAarron T Willingham
Department of Chemistry, Scripps Research Institute, 10550 N Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Oncogene 23:8392-400. 2004....
- Identification of modulators of TRAIL-induced apoptosis via RNAi-based phenotypic screeningPedro Aza-Blanc
Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation, 10675 John J Hopkins Drive, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Mol Cell 12:627-37. 2003..Collectively, these observations offer several insights on how TRAIL mediates the selective killing of tumor cells and demonstrate the utility of large-scale RNAi screens in mammalian cells...
- Exposing oncogenic dependencies for cancer drug target discovery and validation using RNAiQuinn L Deveraux
The Genomics Institute of Novartis Research Institute Foundation, 10675 John Jay Hopkins Drive, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Semin Cancer Biol 13:293-300. 2003....
- Differential regulation of the TRAIL death receptors DR4 and DR5 by the signal recognition particleYan Guo Ren
Department of Cancer Biology, Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Mol Biol Cell 15:5064-74. 2004....
- PTPome-wide functional RNA interference screening methodsAmanda M Opaluch
Burnham Institute for Medical Research, 10901 N Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Methods 42:306-12. 2007..We also discuss the suitability of this technology for further assay development and application to other functional read-outs and signaling pathways...