Randall D Little
Affiliation: Genome Therapeutics Corporation
- A mutation in the LDL receptor-related protein 5 gene results in the autosomal dominant high-bone-mass traitRandall D Little
Department of Human Genetics, Genome Therapeutics Corporation, Waltham, MA 02453, USA
Am J Hum Genet 70:11-9. 2002..Our findings suggest that the HBM mutation confers a unique osteogenic activity in bone remodeling, and this understanding may facilitate the development of novel therapies for the treatment of osteoporosis...
- Mechanistic role of a disease-associated genetic variant within the ADAM33 asthma susceptibility geneRichard G Del Mastro
Molecular Therapeutics Division, AmberGen Incorporated, Waltham, Massachusetts 02453, USA
BMC Med Genet 8:46. 2007..One disease-associated SNP, BC+1, which resides in intron BC toward the 5' end of ADAM33, is highly associated with the disease...
- Association of the ADAM33 gene with asthma and bronchial hyperresponsivenessPaul Van Eerdewegh
Genome Therapeutics Corporation, 100 Beaver St, Waltham, Massachusetts 02453, USA
Nature 418:426-30. 2002..The identification and characterization of ADAM33, a putative asthma susceptibility gene identified by positional cloning in an outbred population, should provide insights into the pathogenesis and natural history of this common disease...
- High bone density due to a mutation in LDL-receptor-related protein 5Randall D Little
N Engl J Med 347:943-4; author reply 943-4. 2002
- Genome-wide association study for Crohn's disease in the Quebec Founder Population identifies multiple validated disease lociJohn V Raelson
Genizon BioSciences, Inc, St Laurent, QC, Canada H4T 2C7
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:14747-52. 2007..Together with previously published loci, the spectrum of CD genes identified to date involves biochemical networks that affect epithelial defense mechanisms, innate and adaptive immune response, and the repair or remodeling of tissue...