A W Koch
Affiliation: Genentech Inc
- Structure of the neural (N-) cadherin prodomain reveals a cadherin extracellular domain-like fold without adhesive characteristicsAlexander W Koch
Fishberg Research Center for Neurobiology, Structural Biology Program, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, One Gustave L Levy Place, New York, NY 10029 USA
Structure 12:793-805. 2004....
- Structure-based models of cadherin-mediated cell adhesion: the evolution continuesA W Koch
Montreal Neurological Institute, McGill University, 3801 University Street, H3A 2B4, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Cell Mol Life Sci 61:1884-95. 2004..This review gives an overview of the structural studies of cadherins over the past decade while focusing on recent developments that reconcile some of the earlier findings...
- A dimeric viral SET domain methyltransferase specific to Lys27 of histone H3Karishma L Manzur
Structural Biology Program, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York University, One Gustave L. Levy Place, New York, New York 10029, USA
Nat Struct Biol 10:187-96. 2003..Cofactor S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAM) binds at the opening of the beta-barrel, and amino acids C-terminal to Lys27 in H3 and in the flexible C-terminal tail of the enzyme confer the specificity of this viral histone methyltransferase...
- 1H, 13C and 15N resonance assignments for the N-cadherin prodomainAlexander W Koch
J Biomol NMR 28:87-8. 2004
- Function blocking antibodies to neuropilin-1 generated from a designed human synthetic antibody phage libraryWei Ching Liang
Antibody Engineering, Genentech Inc, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
J Mol Biol 366:815-29. 2007..YW107.4.87 inhibits tumor growth in animal xenograft models. These antibodies have provided valuable tools to study the roles of NRP1 in vascular and tumor biology...
- Structural studies of neuropilin/antibody complexes provide insights into semaphorin and VEGF bindingBrent A Appleton
Department of Protein Engineering, Genentech, Inc, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
EMBO J 26:4902-12. 2007..Based upon our structural and functional data, we propose possible models for ligand binding to neuropilins...