A W Koch
Affiliation: Genentech Inc
- Structure of the neural (N-) cadherin prodomain reveals a cadherin extracellular domain-like fold without adhesive characteristicsAlexander W Koch
Fishberg Research Center for Neurobiology, Structural Biology Program, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, One Gustave L Levy Place, New York, NY 10029 USA
Structure 12:793-805. 2004....
- Structure-based models of cadherin-mediated cell adhesion: the evolution continuesA W Koch
Montreal Neurological Institute, McGill University, 3801 University Street, H3A 2B4, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Cell Mol Life Sci 61:1884-95. 2004..This review gives an overview of the structural studies of cadherins over the past decade while focusing on recent developments that reconcile some of the earlier findings...
- A dimeric viral SET domain methyltransferase specific to Lys27 of histone H3Karishma L Manzur
Structural Biology Program, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York University, One Gustave L Levy Place, New York, New York 10029, USA
Nat Struct Biol 10:187-96. 2003..Cofactor S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAM) binds at the opening of the beta-barrel, and amino acids C-terminal to Lys27 in H3 and in the flexible C-terminal tail of the enzyme confer the specificity of this viral histone methyltransferase...
- 1H, 13C and 15N resonance assignments for the N-cadherin prodomainAlexander W Koch
J Biomol NMR 28:87-8. 2004
- Function blocking antibodies to neuropilin-1 generated from a designed human synthetic antibody phage libraryWei Ching Liang
Antibody Engineering, Genentech Inc, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
J Mol Biol 366:815-29. 2007..YW107.4.87 inhibits tumor growth in animal xenograft models. These antibodies have provided valuable tools to study the roles of NRP1 in vascular and tumor biology...
- Structural studies of neuropilin/antibody complexes provide insights into semaphorin and VEGF bindingBrent A Appleton
Department of Protein Engineering, Genentech, Inc, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
EMBO J 26:4902-12. 2007..Based upon our structural and functional data, we propose possible models for ligand binding to neuropilins...