Affiliation: Genentech Inc
- Protein-interaction mapping in search of effective drug targetsAmitabha Chaudhuri
Department of Molecular Biology, Genentech Inc, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Bioessays 27:958-69. 2005..The review discusses challenges and breakthroughs in this new and evolving area and its impact on medicine...
- Distinct involvement of the Gab1 and Grb2 adaptor proteins in signal transduction by the related receptor tyrosine kinases RON and METAmitabha Chaudhuri
Department of Molecular Oncology, Genentech, Inc, South San Francisco, California 94080, USA
J Biol Chem 286:32762-74. 2011..Hence, RON and MET differ in their adaptor interactions; furthermore, Grb2 performs a novel antagonistic role in the context of RON signaling...
- Proteolytic activation of pro-macrophage-stimulating protein by hepsinRajkumar Ganesan
Department of Early Discovery Biochemistry, Genentech, Inc, 1 DNA Way, MS 27, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Mol Cancer Res 9:1175-86. 2011..These findings suggest that the MSP/RON signaling pathway may be regulated by hepsin in tissue homeostasis and in disease pathologies, such as in cancer and immune disorders...
- Host genetic background impacts modulation of the TLR4 pathway by RON in tissue-associated macrophagesAmitabha Chaudhuri
Department of Molecular Oncology, Genentech Inc, South San Francisco, CA, USA
Immunol Cell Biol 91:451-60. 2013..These findings provide novel insight into the complex interplay between genetic context and immune function. ..
- Gaining confidence in high-throughput protein interaction networksJoel S Bader
Department of Biomedical Engineering, 201C Clark Hall, Johns Hopkins University, 3400 N Charles St, Baltimore, Maryland 21218, USA
Nat Biotechnol 22:78-85. 2004..The type of analysis presented will be essential for analyzing the growing amount of genomic and proteomics data in model organisms and humans...