G Craig Wood
Affiliation: Geisinger Medical Center
- Patient satisfaction and physician productivity: complementary or mutually exclusive?G Craig Wood
Center for Health Research, Geisinger Clinic, Danville, Pennsylvania 17822, USA
Am J Med Qual 24:498-504. 2009..003). The relationships between patient satisfaction and physician productivity were relatively small, suggesting that they are not necessarily incompatible and that both can be improved simultaneously...
- The influence of iron status and genetic polymorphisms in the HFE gene on the risk for postoperative complications after bariatric surgery: a prospective cohort study in 1,064 patientsGlenn S Gerhard
Weis Center for Research, Geisinger Clinic, 100 North Academy Avenue, Danville, PA 17822, USA
Patient Saf Surg 5:1. 2011..abstract:..
- An electronic health record-enabled obesity databaseG Craig Wood
Geisinger Obesity Research Institute, Geisinger Clinic, Danville, PA 17822, USA
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 12:45. 2012..We developed processes for obtaining data from the EHR in order to construct a database on patients undergoing Roux-en-Y gastric bypass (RYGB) surgery...
- Association of ghrelin receptor promoter polymorphisms with weight loss following Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgeryMichelle E Matzko
Obesity Institute, Geisinger Clinic, 100 N Academy Ave, Danville, PA 17822 2130, USA
Obes Surg 22:783-90. 2012..Our objectives were to evaluate changes in serum ghrelin levels and determine the effect of GHSR promoter polymorphisms on post-RYGB surgery weight loss...
- High allelic burden of four obesity SNPs is associated with poorer weight loss outcomes following gastric bypass surgeryChristopher D Still
Geisinger Obesity Research Institute, Geisinger Clinic, Danville, Pennsylvania, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 19:1676-83. 2011..These data suggest that response to a surgical weight loss intervention is influenced by genetic susceptibility and BMI...
- Longitudinal change in migraine headache-days and indirect cost consequencesWalter F Stewart
Geisinger Clinic, Center for Health Research, Danville, PA 17822, USA
J Occup Environ Med 53:478-87. 2011..To determine whether change in headache-days over 1-year is associated with change in lost productive time (LPT) among a population sample of migraineurs...