S M Myers
Affiliation: Geisinger Medical Center
- Reserpine responsive myoclonus and hyperpyrexia in a patient with Angelman syndromeMark M Stecker
Department of Neurology, Geisinger Medical Center, 100 N Academy Ave, Danville, PA 17822, USA
Clin Neurol Neurosurg 105:183-7. 2003..This severe myoclonus in this patient worsened with dopamine agonist treatment and initially improved with dopamine depletion therapy while in the long-term responding best to a combination of clonazepam and reserpine...
- Congenital heart defects associated with Smith-Magenis syndrome: two cases of total anomalous pulmonary venous returnScott M Myers
Am J Med Genet A 131:99-100. 2004
- The status of pharmacotherapy for autism spectrum disordersScott M Myers
Neurodevelopmental Pediatrician, Geisinger Health System Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Jefferson Medical College Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA 17822 1339, USA
Expert Opin Pharmacother 8:1579-603. 2007..Although psychotropic medications are effective in treating some important associated behaviors, evidence of significant impact on the core features of autism spectrum disorders is very limited...
- Proximal 6q interstitial deletion without severe mental retardationS M Myers
Division of Neurodevelopmental Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA 17822 1339, USA
Genet Couns 16:269-76. 2005..Because the deleted region contains the area to which autosomal dominant drusen and macular degeneration has been mapped, we believe that this child is at risk for visual loss, and she will continue to be monitored closely...
- End-stage renal failure in Smith-Magenis syndromeScott M Myers
Neurodevelopmental Pediatrics, Geisinger Health System, Danville, Pennsylvania 17822-1339, USA
Am J Med Genet A 143:1922-4. 2007
- Identifying children with autism early?Vidya Bhushan Gupta
New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York, USA
Pediatrics 119:152-3. 2007
- Identification and evaluation of children with autism spectrum disordersChris Plauché Johnson
Pediatrics 120:1183-215. 2007....
- Management of children with autism spectrum disordersScott M Myers
Pediatrics 120:1162-82. 2007....