C M Mowad
Affiliation: Geisinger Medical Center
- Cocamidopropyl betaine allergyC M Mowad
Department of Dermatology, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA 17822, USA
Am J Contact Dermat 12:223-4. 2001..Allergy to CAPB is most commonly seen in a head and neck distribution, although other patterns have been identified...
- Patch testing: pitfalls and performanceChristen M Mowad
Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, Pennsylvania 17821, USA
Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 6:340-4. 2006....
- Allergic contact dermatitis from acrylates in artificial nailsChristen M Mowad
Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA 17821, USA
Dermatitis 15:51-3. 2004..A strong reaction of erythema and edema occurred at the site of methyl methacrylate and ethylene glycol dimethacrylate testing. Removal of the artificial nails resulted in resolution of the reaction...
- Allergic contact dermatitis caused by parabens: 2 case reports and a reviewC M Mowad
Department of Dermatology, Geisinger Health System, Danville, PA, USA
Am J Contact Dermat 11:53-6. 2000..Because of their low rate of allergenicity and their favorable preservative profile and efficacy, parabens remain the number one preservative in use...
- Methylchloro-isothiazolinone revisitedC M Mowad
Penn State College of Medicine, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA 17821, USA
Am J Contact Dermat 11:115-8. 2000..The overall incidence of sensitivity for this allergen, as reported by the North American Contact Dermatitis Group, is similar to other allergens in the preservative class...
- Commercial availability of a house dust mite patch testC M Mowad
Department of Dermatology, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA, USA
Am J Contact Dermat 12:115-8. 2001..farinae at concentrations of 20% and 30%. The availability of a standardized patch test allergen for the house dust mite provides a better tool to investigate the role of this allergen as a contactant...
- Allergens of new and emerging significanceChristen M Mowad
Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA, USA
Dermatol Nurs 18:545-8. 2006
- Orthopedic prostheses: is there any point in patch testing?Mark D P Davis
Department of Dermatology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
Dermatitis 15:210-2. 2004....
- Contact allergens of the yearChristen M Mowad
Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, Pennsylvania, USA
Adv Dermatol 20:237-55. 2004
- Primary cutaneous Cryptococcosis during therapy with methotrexate and adalimumabMorgan L Wilson
Geisinger Medical Center, Department of Dermatology, Danville, PA 17822, USA
J Drugs Dermatol 7:53-4. 2008..We report a case of primary cutaneous cryptococcosis in a patient taking adalimumab, methotrexate, and hydroxychloroquine for rheumatoid arthritis...
- Worsening injection site reactions with continued use of etanerceptKimberly R Edwards
Department of Dermatology, Geisinger Medical Center, 100 N Academy Avenue, Danville, PA 17821, USA
J Drugs Dermatol 2:184-7. 2003..This patient developed early injection site reactions that have persisted and worsened into his tenth month of treatment with etanercept...