Affiliation: Geisinger Medical Center
- Increased traffic accident rates associated with shale gas drilling in PennsylvaniaJove Graham
Center for Health Research, Geisinger Health System, Danville, PA, USA Electronic address
Accid Anal Prev 74:203-9. 2015..We examined the association between shale gas drilling and motor vehicle accident rates in Pennsylvania...
- Comparison of single and two-tunnel techniques during open treatment of acromioclavicular joint disruptionZhiyong Hou
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Third Hospital of Hebei Medical University, Shijiazhuang, Hebei 050051, China
BMC Surg 14:53. 2014..This paper is to compare the clinical and radiographic data of allogenous ST grafting with single- or two-tunnel reconstruction techniques of the AC joint...
- Effect of bone density on vertebral strength and stiffness after percutaneous vertebroplastyJove Graham
Division of Solid and Fluid Mechanics, Food and Drug Administration, Center for Devices and Radiological Health, Office of Science and Engineering Laboratories, Rockville, MD, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 32:E505-11. 2007..An ex vivo biomechanical study using cadaveric vertebral bodies...
- Postdischarge monitoring using interactive voice response system reduces 30-day readmission rates in a case-managed Medicare populationJove Graham
Geisinger Center for Health Research, Danville, PA 17822 4400, USA
Med Care 50:50-7. 2012....
- Reducing long-term cost by transforming primary care: evidence from Geisinger's medical home modelDaniel D Maeng
Geisinger Center for Health Research, Danville, PA 17822, USA
Am J Manag Care 18:149-55. 2012..To estimate cost savings associated with ProvenHealth Navigator (PHN), which is an advanced model of patient-centered medical homes (PCMHs) developed by Geisinger Health System, and determine whether those savings increase over time...
- Readmission in the 30 days after percutaneous coronary interventionGregory W Yost
Department of Cardiology, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA 17822, USA
JACC Cardiovasc Interv 6:237-44. 2013..This study sought to identify the frequency and etiology of readmission within 30 days of percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) in a large integrated healthcare system...
- Value and the medical home: effects of transformed primary careRichard J Gilfillan
Geisinger Health System, Danville, PA, USA
Am J Manag Care 16:607-14. 2010..The goals were to improve the quality, efficiency, and patient experience of care...