Affiliation: GE Healthcare
- Measurement of brain glutamate using TE-averaged PRESS at 3TRalph Hurd
GE Medical Systems, Menlo Park, California, USA
Magn Reson Med 51:435-40. 2004..A repeatibility error of <5%, and a coefficient of variation (CV) of <10% were observed for brain Glu levels in a study of six normal volunteers...
- T(2) relaxation times of (13)C metabolites in a rat hepatocellular carcinoma model measured in vivo using (13)C-MRS of hyperpolarized [1-(13)C]pyruvateYi Fen Yen
Global Applied Science Laboratory, GE Healthcare, CA, USA
NMR Biomed 23:414-23. 2010..The study results show that the signal level and relaxivity of [1-(13)C]alanine may be promising biomarkers for HCC tumors. Its diagnostic values in HCC staging and treatment monitoring are yet to be explored...
- Detection of myoglobin desaturation in Mirounga angustirostris during apneaPaul J Ponganis
Center for Marine Biotechnology and Biomedicine, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California San Diego, La Jolla 92093 0204, California, USA
Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 282:R267-72. 2002..The study establishes a firm methodological basis for using NMR to investigate the metabolic responses during sleep apnea of the elephant seal and to secure insights into oxygen regulation in diving mammals...
- A comparative study of myo-inositol quantification using LCmodel at 1.5 T and 3.0 T with 3 D 1H proton spectroscopic imaging of the human brainRadhika Srinivasan
Magnetic Resonance Science Center, University of California, AC109, Box 1290, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 22:523-8. 2004..Using data from normal controls and the LCmodel quantification procedure, we found that the quantification precision, reproducibility and detection sensitivity of myo-inositol is significantly better at 3 T relative to 1.5 T...
- Evidence of elevated glutamate in multiple sclerosis using magnetic resonance spectroscopy at 3 TRadhika Srinivasan
Center for Molecular and Functional Imaging, Department of Radiology, University of California San Francisco, 185 Berry Street, 350, San Francisco, CA 94107 1739, USA
Brain 128:1016-25. 2005..001) myo-inositol levels in acute lesions compared with control white matter. These in vivo results support the hypothesis that altered glutamate metabolism is present in brains of multiple sclerosis patients...
- TE-averaged two-dimensional proton spectroscopic imaging of glutamate at 3 TRadhika Srinivasan
Center for Molecular and Functional Imaging, University of California San Francisco, 185 Berry Street, Suite 350, San Francisco, CA 94107 1739, USA
Neuroimage 30:1171-8. 2006....
- Compressed sensing for resolution enhancement of hyperpolarized 13C flyback 3D-MRSISimon Hu
Department of Radiology, University of California, Box 2512, 1700 4th Street, QB3 Building, Suite 102, San Francisco, CA 94158 2512, USA
J Magn Reson 192:258-64. 2008..Phantom tests validated the accuracy of the compressed sensing approach and initial mouse experiments demonstrated in vivo feasibility...