Sandeep N Gupta
Affiliation: GE Healthcare
- Fast method for correcting image misregistration due to organ motion in time-series MRI dataSandeep N Gupta
Applied Sciences Laboratory, GE Medical Systems, Baltimore, Maryland 21287, USA
Magn Reson Med 49:506-14. 2003..Although the method currently corrects translation motion using image center of mass, the mathematical framework of our approach may be extended to correct rotation and other higher-order displacements...
- Enhanced viability imaging: improved contrast in myocardial delayed enhancement using dual inversion time subtractionThomas K F Foo
Applied Science Laboratory, GE Healthcare, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Magn Reson Med 53:1484-9. 2005..03). Thus, marked improvement in the delineation of the infarcted zone was noted over a range of TI times...
- Accurate and objective infarct sizing by contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging in a canine myocardial infarction modelLuciano C Amado
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 600 N. Wolfe Street, Baltimore, MD 2187, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 44:2383-9. 2004..2% at 6 and 30 min, respectively; p = NS). CONCLUSIONS: When an objective technique is used to define MI size by CE-MRI, accurate infarct size measurements can be obtained from images obtained up to 30 min after contrast administration...
- Infarct tissue heterogeneity by magnetic resonance imaging identifies enhanced cardiac arrhythmia susceptibility in patients with left ventricular dysfunctionAndre Schmidt
Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
Circulation 115:2006-14. 2007....
- Reproducibility of black-blood coronary vessel wall MR imagingTuncay Hazirolan
Russell H. Morgan Department of Radiology and Radiological Science, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21287, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 7:409-13. 2005..02 mm, and the COR was +/-0.39 mm. CONCLUSION: Cross-sectional coronary vessel wall imaging with 2D double-IR FSE is highly reproducible for serial evaluation of coronary vessel walls and atherosclerotic coronary artery disease...
- Characterization of the peri-infarct zone by contrast-enhanced cardiac magnetic resonance imaging is a powerful predictor of post-myocardial infarction mortalityAndrew T Yan
Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging Program, Cardiovascular Division, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 75 Francis St, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Circulation 114:32-9. 2006..Infarct characteristics by CMR may prove to be a unique and valuable noninvasive predictor of post-MI mortality...
- Inflammatory breast cancer: dynamic contrast-enhanced MR in patients receiving bevacizumab--initial experienceArpi Thukral
Medical Oncology Branch, Molecular Imaging Program, and Biostatistics and Data Management Section, Center for Cancer Research, NCI, and Diagnostic Radiology Department, Warren G Magnuson Clinical Center, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20889 5015, USA
Radiology 244:727-35. 2007....