W Thomas Dixon
Affiliation: GE Healthcare
- Estimating amounts of iron oxide from gradient echo imagesW Thomas Dixon
General Electric Global Research, Niskayuna, NY 12309, USA
Magn Reson Med 61:1132-6. 2009..With the dual echo method, 18 independent estimates were 2.48 +/- 0.26 microg std, independently of sample orientation. Estimates in empty control regions were -90 and -140 ng. A 1-microg injection indicated 0.5, 1.2, and 1.2 microg...
- A multislice gradient echo pulse sequence for CEST imagingW Thomas Dixon
GE Global Research, Niskayuna, New York 12309, USA
Magn Reson Med 63:253-6. 2010..Pulse repetition time and signal-to noise ratio increase in the normal way as more slices are imaged simultaneously...
- A concentration-independent method to measure exchange rates in PARACEST agentsW Thomas Dixon
GE Global Research, Niskayuna, New York, USA
Magn Reson Med 63:625-32. 2010..Thus, this new method potentially allows access to a direct measure of exchange rates in vivo, where the agent concentration is typically unknown...
- Field shaping arrays: a means to address shading in high field breast MRIIleana Hancu
GE Global Research Center, Niskayuna, New York, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 36:865-72. 2012..To develop a simple correction approach to mitigate shading in 3 Tesla (T) breast MRI...
- CEST and PARACEST MR contrast agentsIleana Hancu
GE Global Research Center, Niskayuna, NY, USA
Acta Radiol 51:910-23. 2010..We summarize the status of development of these CEST agents, and speculate about the next steps that may be taken towards the demonstration of CEST MR imaging in clinical applications...
- Three-frequency RF coil designed for optimized imaging of hyperpolarized, 13C-labeled compoundsIleana Hancu
GE Global Research Center, Niskayuna, New York, 12309, USA
Magn Reson Med 60:928-33. 2008..Images at the three resonant frequencies of this coil are presented from an exam involving hyperpolarized (13)C compounds in vivo...
- Fat-referenced MR thermometry in the breast and prostate using IDEALLorne W Hofstetter
GE Global Research, 1 Research Circle, Niskayuna, NY 12309, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 36:722-32. 2012..To demonstrate a three-echo fat-referenced MR thermometry technique that estimates and corrects for time-varying phase disturbances in heterogeneous tissues...