Reed F Busse
Affiliation: GE Healthcare
- Reduced RF power without blurring: correcting for modulation of refocusing flip angle in FSE sequencesReed F Busse
GE Medical Systems, Menlo Park, California, USA
Magn Reson Med 51:1031-7. 2004..In human imaging studies, it is shown that RF energy deposition per slice in a single-shot fast spin echo application can be reduced by up to 75%, making the sequence as practical at 3 T as it is has been at 1.5 T...
- Flip angle calculation for consistent contrast in spoiled gradient echo imagingReed F Busse
GE Healthcare, Applied Science Lab, 333 Ravenswood Ave, Building 307, Menlo Park, California, USA
Magn Reson Med 53:977-80. 2005..TR is then free to vary to accommodate a range of sequence parameters without impacting relative contrast and the T(1)-weighting of one sequence can be compared to, or reproduced in, another study with a different TR...
- Improved motion correction capabilities for fast spin echo T1 FLAIR propeller using non-cartesian external calibration data driven parallel imagingJames H Holmes
Global Applied Science Laboratory, GE Healthcare, Madison, Wisconsin 53705 2275, USA
Magn Reson Med 68:1856-65. 2012....
- T(2)-weighted 3D fast spin echo imaging with water-fat separation in a single acquisitionAnanth J Madhuranthakam
Applied Science Lab, GE Healthcare, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 32:745-51. 2010..To develop a robust 3D fast spin echo (FSE) T(2)-weighted imaging method with uniform water and fat separation in a single acquisition, amenable to high-quality multiplanar reformations...
- Optimized double inversion recovery for reduction of T₁ weighting in fluid-attenuated inversion recoveryAnanth J Madhuranthakam
Global Applied Science Lab, GE Healthcare, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Magn Reson Med 67:81-8. 2012..Multiple sclerosis lesions appeared sharper on T(1) -nulled DIR compared to FLAIR. T(1) -nulled DIR has the potential to replace the combination of standard T(2) and FLAIR acquisitions in many clinical protocols...
- B1-insensitive fast spin echo using adiabatic square wave enabling of the echo train (SWEET) excitationAnanth J Madhuranthakam
Global MR Applied Science Lab, GE Healthcare, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Magn Reson Med 59:1386-93. 2008..This RF field-insensitive sequence may overcome challenges of body imaging at high field and in patients with ascites...
- Effects of refocusing flip angle modulation and view ordering in 3D fast spin echoReed F Busse
GE Healthcare, MR Applied Science Lab, Madison, Wisconsin 53717, USA
Magn Reson Med 60:640-9. 2008....
- Optimizing isotropic three-dimensional fast spin-echo methods for imaging the kneeCharles Q Li
Department of Radiology, University of California, San Diego, San Diego, California, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 39:1417-25. 2014..To optimize acquisition parameters for three dimensional fast spin-echo (3D FSE) imaging of the knee...
- Fast spin echo sequences with very long echo trains: design of variable refocusing flip angle schedules and generation of clinical T2 contrastReed F Busse
GE Healthcare, Applied Science Laboratory, Madison, Wisconsin 53792 1590, USA
Magn Reson Med 55:1030-7. 2006..Furthermore, contrast is shown to be manipulable by the addition of magnetization preparation pulse sequence segments, such as T2-prep, to produce clinically desirable contrast for routine head and body imaging...
- In vivo T(1rho) mapping in cartilage using 3D magnetization-prepared angle-modulated partitioned k-space spoiled gradient echo snapshots (3D MAPSS)Xiaojuan Li
Musculoskeletal Quantitative Imaging Research, Department of Radiology, University of California San Francisco, 185 Berry Street, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Magn Reson Med 59:298-307. 2008..6%, with regional CV ranging from 1.7% to 8.7%. The fitting errors using MAPSS were significantly lower (P < 0.05) than those using sequences without RF cycling and variable flip angles...
- Three-dimensional fluid attenuated inversion recovery imaging with isotropic resolution and nonselective adiabatic inversion provides improved three-dimensional visualization and cerebrospinal fluid suppression compared to two-dimensional flair at 3 teslaGulzar Hameed Chagla
Liaquat National Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan
Invest Radiol 43:547-51. 2008....
- Isotropic MRI of the knee with 3D fast spin-echo extended echo-train acquisition (XETA): initial experienceGarry E Gold
Department of Radiology, Stanford University, Grant Bldg SO 68B, 300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305 5105, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 188:1287-93. 2007..The purpose of our study was to prospectively compare a recently developed method of isotropic 3D fast spin-echo (FSE) with extended echo-train acquisition (XETA) with 2D FSE and 2D fast recovery FSE (FRFSE) for MRI of the knee...
- Noninvasive oxygen partial pressure measurement of human body fluids in vivo using magnetic resonance imagingGreg Zaharchuk
University of California, San Francisco, 505 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, California 94143 0628, USA
Acad Radiol 13:1016-24. 2006..The purpose of this study is to develop a noninvasive magnetic resonance imaging method to measure the pO2 of human body fluids...