- Bronchioloalveolar carcinoma: the case for two diseasesDavid H Garfield
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora, Colorado, USA
Clin Lung Cancer 9:24-9. 2008....
- Documentation of thyroid function in clinical studies with sunitinib: why does it matter?David H Garfield
J Clin Oncol 26:5131-2; author reply 5132-3. 2008
- The bronchioloalveolar carcinoma and peripheral adenocarcinoma spectrum of diseasesDavid H Garfield
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora, Colorado 80010, USA
J Thorac Oncol 1:344-59. 2006..Because of frequent lung-only recurrences, lung transplantation, although performed rarely, may hold promise...
- Increasing osteoblastic lesions as a manifestation of a major response to gefitinibDavid Garfield
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Boulder, Colorado, USA
J Thorac Oncol 1:859-60. 2006
- Unanswered questions regarding the management of sunitinib-induced hypothyroidismDavid Garfield
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80209, USA
Nat Clin Pract Oncol 4:674. 2007
- Thyroid dysfunction in patients treated with sunitinib or sorafenibJulia Clemons
Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, USA
Clin Genitourin Cancer 10:225-31. 2012..The goal of this study was to better characterize the development of hypothyroidism in patients and to examine its relationship to progression-free survival...
- Modern treatment of lung cancer: case 2. Response to erlotinib after failure of gefitinib in a patient with advanced non-small-cell lung carcinomaDavid H Garfield
Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CA, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:7738-40. 2005
- Possible mechanism(s) of action of bortezomib in a patient with bronchioloalveolar carcinomaDavid H Garfield
Lung Cancer 57:249-50. 2007
- Re: Hypothyroidism in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma treated with sunitinibDavid H Garfield
J Natl Cancer Inst 99:975-6; author reply 976-7. 2007
- Systemic therapy of bronchioloalveolar carcinoma: results of the first IASLC/ASCO consensus conference on bronchioloalveolar carcinomaMark G Kris
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Thorac Oncol 1:S32-6. 2006..Bronchioloalveolar carcinoma (BAC) is a subtype of adenocarcinoma of the lung with unique pathological, clinical, and molecular characteristics...
- Significance of the papillary subtype in relation to durable response to gefitinib in advanced non-small cell lung cancerDavid H Garfield
Lung Cancer 54:259. 2006
- A comparison of survival and disease-specific survival in surgically resected, lymph node-positive bronchioloalveolar carcinoma versus nonsmall cell lung cancer: implications for adjuvant therapyDavid H Garfield
Cancer 113:1107-8; author reply 1108-9. 2008
- Results of a phase II multicenter trial of weekly docetaxel and gemcitabine as first-line therapy for patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancerMarcus A Neubauer
US Oncology, Inc, 12941 North Freeway, Suite 700, Houston, TX 77060, USA
Lung Cancer 47:121-7. 2005..The primary endpoint was objective response rate. Other endpoints were 1-year survival, median survival, median duration of response, median disease-free progression, safety, and quality of life...
- Treatment approaches in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer and poor performance statusRamaswamy Govindan
Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO, USA
Semin Oncol 31:27-31. 2004..It is hoped that their findings will aid in determining the best treatment options for these patients...