Jack D Burton
Affiliation: Garden State Cancer Center
- CD74 is expressed by multiple myeloma and is a promising target for therapyJack D Burton
Center for Molecular Medicine and Immunology and Garden State Cancer Center, Belleville, New Jersey 07109, USA
Clin Cancer Res 10:6606-11. 2004..Preclinical efficacy of anti-CD74 monoclonal antibody (mAb) therapy has been demonstrated in B-lymphoma models. Because there are few validated antigenic targets in multiple myeloma, CD74 expression was examined...
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma antagonists exhibit potent antiproliferative effects versus many hematopoietic and epithelial cancer cell linesJack D Burton
Center for Molecular Medicine and Immunology, Belleville, New Jersey 07109, USA
Anticancer Drugs 18:525-34. 2007..These findings support further translational studies to explore the mechanism of action and therapeutic potential of this class of agents...
- The MTT assay to evaluate chemosensitivityJack D Burton
Garden State Cancer Center, Belleville, NJ, USA
Methods Mol Med 110:69-78. 2005..Newer tetrazolium dyes that yield water-soluble products and offer added flexibility, increases in sensitivity, and fewer steps, which are offset by increased costs, are also covered...
- Chronobiological Principles to Maximize Efficacy of Alt*Jack Burton; Fiscal Year: 2004..The results of this work will lend itself to (a) future chronobiological studies of other dietary agents for both therapy and chemoprevention and (b) translation of results into clinical trials. ..
- Chronochemoprevention of Prostate CancerJack Burton; Fiscal Year: 2007....