Cinnamon A Stetler
Affiliation: Furman University
- Social integration of daily activities and cortisol secretion: a laboratory based manipulationCinnamon A Stetler
Furman University, Greenville, SC, USA
J Behav Med 31:249-57. 2008..However, cortisol slope differences were significant when participants had contact with someone whom they usually saw every day. Social relationships that provide daily contact may have the strongest influence on biological rhythms...
- Depression and hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal activation: a quantitative summary of four decades of researchCinnamon Stetler
Department of Psychology, Furman University, 3300 Poinsett Hwy, Greenville, SC 29613, USA
Psychosom Med 73:114-26. 2011..These sources include methodological differences between studies, as well as demographic or clinical differences between depressed samples...
- Pathways linking depression, adiposity, and inflammatory markers in healthy young adultsGregory E Miller
Department of Psychology, Washington University, Campus Box 1125, One Brookings Drive, St Louis, MO 63130, USA
Brain Behav Immun 17:276-85. 2003..99; NNFI =.99; RMSEA =.05). It did not support a sickness behavior model in which the inflammatory molecules arising from expanded adipose tissue promote depressive symptoms...
- Cynical hostility, depressive symptoms, and the expression of inflammatory risk markers for coronary heart diseaseGregory E Miller
Department of Psychology, Washington University, Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
J Behav Med 26:501-15. 2003..These findings highlight the importance of considering both the independent and interactive relationships among psychosocial characteristics involved in disease...
- Clinical depression and inflammatory risk markers for coronary heart diseaseGregory E Miller
Department of Psychology, Washington University, St Louis, Missouri 63130, USA
Am J Cardiol 90:1279-83. 2002..Increased body mass appears to be partially, although not completely, responsible for this relation...