Jennifer S Funderburk
- Integrating behavioral health services into a university health center: patient and provider satisfactionJennifer S Funderburk
VA Center for Integrated Healthcare, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Fam Syst Health 30:130-40. 2012..Use of integrated BHPs can help university health centers support regular screening for mental and behavioral health issues. Care integration increases access to needed mental health treatment...
- Behavioral health interventions being implemented in a VA primary care systemJennifer S Funderburk
VA Center for Integrated Healthcare 116C, 800 Irving Ave, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
J Clin Psychol Med Settings 18:22-9. 2011..Future research should examine the efficacy of brief interventions in primary care settings...
- The covariation of multiple risk factors in primary care: a latent class analysisJennifer S Funderburk
Center for Integrated Healthcare, Syracuse Veteran s Affairs Medical Center, Syracuse, NY, USA
J Behav Med 31:525-35. 2008..In addition, this study expands on the literature by identifying specific patterns of covariation among different risk factors that suggest avenues for research and program development...
- The description and evaluation of the implementation of an integrated healthcare modelJennifer S Funderburk
VA Center for Integrated Healthcare, Syracuse, NY, USA
Fam Syst Health 28:146-60. 2010..Both studies illustrate a useful method for evaluating the practical implementation of integrated health care models...
- Severity of alcohol problems and readiness to change alcohol use in primary careMarketa Krenek
VA Center for Integrated Healthcare, 800 Irving Ave, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Addict Behav 36:512-5. 2011..The AUDIT provides information about alcohol severity and readiness to change, which could be clinically useful for providers identifying patients for brief alcohol interventions...
- Evaluation of the PHQ-9 Item 3 as a screen for sleep disturbance in primary careKristin L MacGregor
Department of Psychology, Syracuse University, 430 Huntington Hall, Syracuse, NY 13244, USA
J Gen Intern Med 27:339-44. 2012..Sleep disturbance is a significant problem for adults presenting to primary care. Though it is recommended that primary care providers screen for sleep problems, a brief, effective screening tool is not available...
- Use of the social competence interview and the anger transcendence challenge in individuals with alcohol use disorderStephen A Maisto
Department of Psychology and Center for Health and Behavior, Syracuse University, 430 Huntington Hall, Syracuse, NY 13244, USA
J Behav Med 32:285-93. 2009....
- Developing a measure of provider adherence to improve the implementation of behavioral health services in primary care: a Delphi studyGregory P Beehler
VA Center for Integrated Healthcare, VA WNY Healthcare System, Buffalo, NY, USA
Implement Sci 8:19. 2013..This study aimed to develop the first self-report measure of behavioral health provider adherence for co-located, collaborative care, a commonly adopted model of behavioral health service delivery in primary care...
- Brief alcohol interventions and multiple risk factors in primary careJennifer S Funderburk
Center for Integrated Healthcare, Syracuse VAMC, 800 Irving Ave 116C, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Subst Abus 28:93-105. 2007..It is important for future research to expand brief alcohol interventions to include other risk factors as well...
- Risk factors for secondary substance use disorders in people with childhood and adolescent-onset bipolar disorder: opportunities for preventionAileen Kenneson
Center for Integrated Healthcare, Syracuse Veteran s Affairs Medical Center, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Compr Psychiatry 54:439-46. 2013..The purposes of this study were to describe the population of people with childhood and adolescent-onset primary bipolar disorder, and to identify risk factors for secondary SUD in this population...