Monique E Wilson
Affiliation: Friends Research Institute
- Postprison release HIV-risk behaviors in a randomized trial of methadone treatment for prisonersMonique E Wilson
Friends Research Institute, Inc, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
Am J Addict 21:476-87. 2012....
- Impact of interim methadone maintenance on HIV risk behaviorsMonique E Wilson
Friends Research Institute, Inc, 1040 Park Avenue, Suite 103, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
J Urban Health 87:586-91. 2010..Remedying the shortage of methadone capacity through the expansion of IM would be a worthwhile approach to reducing the spread of HIV infection...
- Scaling-up interim methadone maintenance: treatment for 1,000 heroin-addicted individualsRobert P Schwartz
Social Research Center, Friends Research Institute, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 37:362-7. 2009..When limited public resources create waiting lists, IM can allow additional patients to sharply reduce heroin use while waiting for admission to MTP...
- The relationship of social support to treatment entry and engagement: the Community Assessment InventorySharon M Kelly
Friends Research Institute, Social Research Center, 1040 Park Avenue, Suite 103, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Subst Abus 31:43-52. 2010..This study's findings indicate the CAI may be a useful measure of social support and that such support is an important factor in treatment entry...
- Interim methadone treatment: impact on arrestsRobert P Schwartz
Friends Research Institute, Inc, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 103:148-54. 2009..It was hypothesized that IM participants would have a: (1) lower number of arrests at 6 and 12 months and (2) lower mean crime severity scores at 6 and 12 months post-baseline...
- Rapid HIV Testing for Individuals on Probation/Parole: Outcomes of an Intervention TrialMichael S Gordon
Friends Research Institute, Inc, 1040 Park Avenue, Suite 103, Baltimore, MD, 21201, USA
AIDS Behav 17:2022-30. 2013..Implications for expanding rapid HIV testing to more criminal justice related locations and populations are discussed...
- In-treatment vs. out-of-treatment opioid dependent adults: drug use and criminal historyRobert P Schwartz
Friends Research Institute, Inc, Social Research Center, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 34:17-28. 2008....