Michael E Frey
- Efficacy and safety of percutaneous sacroplasty for painful osteoporotic sacral insufficiency fractures: a prospective, multicenter trialMichael E Frey
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 32:1635-40. 2007..A prospective observational cohort study of consecutive osteoporotic patients with sacral insufficiency fractures (SIFs)...
- Percutaneous sacroplasty for osteoporotic sacral insufficiency fractures: a prospective, multicenter, observational pilot studyMichael E Frey
Advanced Pain Management and Spine Specialists, 6120 Winkler Road, Suite J, Fort Myers, FL 33919, USA
Spine J 8:367-73. 2008..Initial reports have documented safe and effective performance of sacroplasty. Yet, these uncontrolled findings do not allow any precision in estimating complication rates or expected outcome...
- Spinal cord stimulation for patients with failed back surgery syndrome: a systematic reviewMichael E Frey
Advanced Pain Management and Spine Specialists, Fort Myers, FL 33919, USA
Pain Physician 12:379-97. 2009..Thus, the discussion continues with claims of lack of evidence on one hand and escalating increases in utilization on the other hand...
- Redo kyphoplasty with vertebroplasty technique: a case report and review of the literatureMichael E Frey
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, USA
Pain Physician 12:645-9. 2009..This procedure can give a patient significant pain relief when they are suffering with pain after a previously treated fracture...
- Percutaneous vertebroplasty for osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures in the nonagenarians: a prospective study evaluating pain reduction and new symptomatic fracture rateMichael J Depalma
Virginia Commonwealth University Spine Center, Richmond, VA, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 36:277-82. 2011..A prospective observational cohort study of consecutive osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures (VCFs) in ≥ 90-year-old patients evaluated at a multidisciplinary, university spine center...