Affiliation: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Quantitative epigeneticsSuzanne L Rutherford
Nat Genet 33:6-8. 2003
- Control of canalization and evolvability by Hsp90Claire C Milton
Center for Environmental Stress and Adaptation Research, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
PLoS ONE 1:e75. 2006....
- Between genotype and phenotype: protein chaperones and evolvabilitySuzanne L Rutherford
Division of Basic Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Centre, Mailstop A2 168, 1100 Fairview Avenue North, Seattle, Washington 98109 1024, USA
Nat Rev Genet 4:263-74. 2003..Environmentally sensitive chaperone functions in protein folding and signal transduction have different potential consequences for the evolution of populations and lineages under selection in changing environments...
- Hsp90 and developmental networksSuzannah Rutherford
Division of Basic Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Mailstop A2 168, 1100 Fairview Avenue North, Seattle, Washington 98109 1024, USA
Adv Exp Med Biol 594:190-7. 2007..We end with speculation on the potentially pivotal role of Hsp90 in controlling the developmental networks that determine morphological stasis and change in evolution...
- The Hsp90 capacitor, developmental remodeling, and evolution: the robustness of gene networks and the curious evolvability of metamorphosisSuzannah Rutherford
Division of Basic Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109 1024, USA
Crit Rev Biochem Mol Biol 42:355-72. 2007..We speculate that morphological transitions controlled by Hsp90 may fuel the incredible evolutionary lability of metazoan life-cycles...
- Modularity and intrinsic evolvability of Hsp90-buffered changeCharles C Carey
Division of Basic Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
PLoS ONE 1:e76. 2006....
- Quantitative trait symmetry independent of Hsp90 buffering: distinct modes of genetic canalization and developmental stabilityClaire C Milton
Centre for Environmental Stress and Adaptation Research, Department of Genetics, University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010, Australia
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100:13396-401. 2003....
- Genetic Architecture of Hsp90-buffered variationSuzannah Rutherford; Fiscal Year: 2009..We expect this research will identify conserved Hsp90 target pathways and an extended network of naturally polymorphic genes that influence their function. ..