Mary W Redman
Affiliation: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Modeling the relationship between progression-free survival and overall survival: the phase II/III trialMary W Redman
Southwest Oncology Group Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Clin Cancer Res 19:2646-56. 2013..Through careful consideration and thorough evaluation of design properties, substantial gains could occur using this approach...
- Design of a phase III clinical trial with prospective biomarker validation: SWOG S0819Mary W Redman
SWOG Statistical Center, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Avenue North, M3 C102, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Clin Cancer Res 18:4004-12. 2012..SWOG S0819 uses a design that addresses both the biomarker-driven and general-efficacy objectives of this study...
- Finasteride does not increase the risk of high-grade prostate cancer: a bias-adjusted modeling approachMary W Redman
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 1:174-81. 2008..Therefore, men undergoing regular prostate cancer screening or who express an interest in cancer prevention should be informed of the opportunity to take finasteride for preventing prostate cancer...
- Health-related quality of life results in pathologic stage C prostate cancer from a Southwest Oncology Group trial comparing radical prostatectomy alone with radical prostatectomy plus radiation therapyCarol M Moinpour
Southwest Oncology Group Statistical Center, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:112-20. 2008..To compare short- and long-term effects of adjuvant treatment versus observation after surgery on health-related quality of life (HRQL) of prostate cancer patients...
- Pain and emotional well-being outcomes in Southwest Oncology Group-directed intergroup trial S0205: a phase III study comparing gemcitabine plus cetuximab versus gemcitabine as first-line therapy in patients with advanced pancreas cancerCarol M Moinpour
Southwest Oncology Group Statistical Center, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:3611-6. 2010..S0205 was a randomized clinical trial that compared the therapeutic impact of gemcitabine versus gemcitabine plus cetuximab. Study results for patient-reported health-related quality of life (HRQL) outcomes are reported...