Mary W Redman
Affiliation: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Modeling the relationship between progression-free survival and overall survival: the phase II/III trialMary W Redman
Southwest Oncology Group Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Clin Cancer Res 19:2646-56. 2013..Through careful consideration and thorough evaluation of design properties, substantial gains could occur using this approach...
- Design of a phase III clinical trial with prospective biomarker validation: SWOG S0819Mary W Redman
SWOG Statistical Center, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Avenue North, M3 C102, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Clin Cancer Res 18:4004-12. 2012..SWOG S0819 uses a design that addresses both the biomarker-driven and general-efficacy objectives of this study...
- Finasteride does not increase the risk of high-grade prostate cancer: a bias-adjusted modeling approachMary W Redman
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 1:174-81. 2008..Therefore, men undergoing regular prostate cancer screening or who express an interest in cancer prevention should be informed of the opportunity to take finasteride for preventing prostate cancer...
- Health-related quality of life results in pathologic stage C prostate cancer from a Southwest Oncology Group trial comparing radical prostatectomy alone with radical prostatectomy plus radiation therapyCarol M Moinpour
Southwest Oncology Group Statistical Center, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:112-20. 2008..To compare short- and long-term effects of adjuvant treatment versus observation after surgery on health-related quality of life (HRQL) of prostate cancer patients...
- Pain and emotional well-being outcomes in Southwest Oncology Group-directed intergroup trial S0205: a phase III study comparing gemcitabine plus cetuximab versus gemcitabine as first-line therapy in patients with advanced pancreas cancerCarol M Moinpour
Southwest Oncology Group Statistical Center, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:3611-6. 2010..S0205 was a randomized clinical trial that compared the therapeutic impact of gemcitabine versus gemcitabine plus cetuximab. Study results for patient-reported health-related quality of life (HRQL) outcomes are reported...
- Multitrial Evaluation of Progression-Free Survival as a Surrogate End Point for Overall Survival in First-Line Extensive-Stage Small-Cell Lung CancerNathan R Foster
Division of Biomedical Statistics and Informatics, Alliance Statistics and Data Center, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota Department of Radiation Oncology, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, Arizona Public Health Sciences Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Alliance Statistics and Data Center, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts Department of Oncology, NCIC Clinical Trials Group, Queen University, Kingston, ON, Canada Department of Hematology and Oncology, Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia Division of Hematology and Oncology, UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center, Sacramento, California Department of Statistics for the Data Center Operations Office, Japan Clinical Oncology Group Data Center, Center for Research Administration and Support, National Cancer Center, Tokyo, Japan Department of Medical Oncology, Japanese Society of Medical Oncology, Tokyo, Japan Department of Medicine, The University of Chicago Medicine and Biologic Sciences Center, Chicago, Illinois and Department of Medicine, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo
J Thorac Oncol 10:1099-106. 2015..In this validation study (N0424-Alliance), we assessed the patient-level and trial-level surrogacy of PFS using data from seven new first-line phase II/III ES-SCLC trials and across all 10 trials as well (seven new, three previous)...