S A Pergam
Affiliation: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Efficiency and risk factors for CMV transmission in seronegative hematopoietic stem cell recipientsSteven A Pergam
Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 18:1391-400. 2012..Thus, a highly cellular graft was the only identifiable risk factor associated with CMV transmission, suggesting that viral genomic content of the donor graft determines transmission efficiency in D+/R- HCT recipients...
- Pregnancy complications associated with hepatitis C: data from a 2003-2005 Washington state birth cohortSteven A Pergam
Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 199:38.e1-9. 2008..The objective of the study was to determine the effect of hepatitis C virus (HCV) on selected maternal and infant birth outcomes...
- Potential renal sequelae in survivors of hantavirus cardiopulmonary syndromeSteven A Pergam
Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
Am J Trop Med Hyg 80:279-85. 2009..Those treated with extracorporeal membrane oxygenation had less renal sequelae (P = 0.035). Our data suggest that renal sequelae may occur in HCPS. Further study of renal complications of New World hantavirus infections are needed...
- Herpes zoster incidence in a multicenter cohort of solid organ transplant recipientsS A Pergam
Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Transpl Infect Dis 13:15-23. 2011..To assess incidence of HZ, we examined patients who underwent SOT and received follow-up care within the large multicenter US Department of Veteran's Affairs healthcare system...
- Reduced mortality after allogeneic hematopoietic-cell transplantationTed A Gooley
Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
N Engl J Med 363:2091-101. 2010..Over the past decade, advances have been made in the care of patients undergoing transplantation. We conducted a study to determine whether these advances have improved the outcomes of transplantation...