E R Nemecek
Affiliation: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Antibody-based therapy of human leukemiaEneida R Nemecek
Pediatric Hematology Oncology Fellow, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Curr Opin Hematol 9:316-21. 2002..Antibodies reactive with CD52 and CD20 antigens have been studied for the management of B-cell leukemia. This article reviews the most current clinical trials using monoclonal antibodies in the management of leukemia...
- Treatment of neuroblastoma in patients with neurocristopathy syndromesEneida R Nemecek
Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington, Seattle 98109, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 25:159-62. 2003..They represent two of only three long-term disease-free survivors of neurocristopathy-associated neuroblastoma reported in the literature...
- Use of radiolabeled antibodies in the treatment of childhood acute leukemiaEneida R Nemecek
Divisions of Clinical Research and Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and University of Washington, PO Box 19024, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Pediatr Transplant 7:89-94. 2003..This paper will review the rationale for using this approach, our current experience with radiolabeled anti-CD45 antibody, and the potential challenges encountered in treating children with radiolabeled antibodies...
- Outcome of allogeneic bone marrow transplantation for children with advanced acute myeloid leukemiaE R Nemecek
Department of Pediatrics, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 34:799-806. 2004..Survival for children transplanted in CR2 or untreated first relapse is higher than that previously reported, but relapse remains the major cause of treatment failure regardless of disease stage...
- Biodistribution of yttrium-90-labeled anti-CD45 antibody in a nonhuman primate modelEneida R Nemecek
Division of Clinical Research, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington, 1100 Fairview Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Clin Cancer Res 11:787-94. 2005..We evaluated the organ localization of yttrium-90-labeled anti-CD45 ((90)Y-anti-CD45) antibody in macaques, a model that had previously predicted iodine-131-labeled anti-CD45 ((131)I-anti-CD45) antibody biodistribution in humans...
- Pretargeting CD45 enhances the selective delivery of radiation to hematolymphoid tissues in nonhuman primatesDamian J Green
Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Blood 114:1226-35. 2009..These results support proceeding to anti-CD45 PRIT clinical trials for patients with both leukemia and lymphoma...
- A prospective study of G-CSF primed bone marrow as a stem-cell source for allogeneic bone marrow transplantation in children: a Pediatric Blood and Marrow Transplant Consortium (PBMTC) studyHaydar Frangoul
Department of Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37232 2573, USA
Blood 110:4584-7. 2007..Collection of G-BM from pediatric donors is safe, and can result in high NC and CD34 cell doses that facilitate engraftment after myeloablative BMT without a discernable increase in the risk of GVHD...
- Extracorporeal adsorption therapy: a method to improve targeted radiation delivered by radiometal-labeled monoclonal antibodiesEneida R Nemecek
Department of Pediatrics, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR, USA
Cancer Biother Radiopharm 23:181-91. 2008..We examined an "extracorporeal adsorption therapy" (ECAT) method to remove circulating unbound radioimmunoconjugate and improve the ratios of radiation delivered to B-cells in a macaque model...