Affiliation: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Using GOstats to test gene lists for GO term associationS Falcon
Fred Hutchison Cancer Research Center, Program Computational Biology, 1100 Fairview Avenue North P O Box 19024, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Bioinformatics 23:257-8. 2007..In this paper we report significant improvements and extensions such as support for conditional testing...
- Graphs in molecular biologyWolfgang Huber
European Bioinformatics Institute, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK
BMC Bioinformatics 8:S8. 2007..We discuss software that is available through the Bioconductor project and present a simple example application to the integration of a protein-protein interaction and a co-expression network...
- Impact of PSA screening on the incidence of advanced stage prostate cancer in the United States: a surveillance modeling approachRuth Etzioni
Public Health Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109 1024, USA
Med Decis Making 28:323-31. 2008..The objective was to quantify this link between PSA screening and the decline in distant stage incidence...
- Quantifying the role of PSA screening in the US prostate cancer mortality declineRuth Etzioni
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Cancer Causes Control 19:175-81. 2008..To quantify the plausible contribution of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) screening to the nearly 30% decline in the US prostate cancer mortality rate observed during the 1990s...
- Combining results of microarray experiments: a rank aggregation approachRobert P DeConde
Public Health Science Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109 1024, USA
Stat Appl Genet Mol Biol 5:Article15. 2006..We apply all three algorithms to aggregate the results of five microarray studies of prostate cancer...