M R Franz
- Electrical remodeling of the human atrium: similar effects in patients with chronic atrial fibrillation and atrial flutterM R Franz
Cardiology Division, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Washington, DC 20422, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 30:1785-92. 1997....
- Electrophysiological basis of QT dispersion measurementsM R Franz
Division of Cardiology, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, USA
Prog Cardiovasc Dis 42:311-24. 2000..Notwithstanding the final explanation for QTd, and particularly for technical reasons, new markers like advanced T-wave loop variables may best reflect the abnormal repolarization substrate on the surface ECG...
- New classification of moricizine and propafenone based on electrophysiologic and electrocardiographic data from isolated rabbit heartB Koller
Pharmacology Department, Georgetown University, Washington, D C
J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 24:753-60. 1994..0 +/- 1.3 s for moricizine. Based on these data, moricizine must be classified as a Ic agent, whereas propafenone demonstrates pronounced tonic sodium channel block, in addition to its phasic block, which is similar to class Ia kinetics...
- The repolarization-excitability relationship in the human right atrium is unaffected by cycle length, recording site and prior arrhythmiasF Bode
Veteran Affairs Medical Center and Georgetown University, Washington, DC 20422, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 37:920-5. 2001..Effective refractory period is most closely reflected by APD70. Thus, MAP recordings allow investigation of the local activation and repolarization time course beat by beat, visualizing the excitable gap...
- Monophasic action potential recordings from intact mouse heart: validation, regional heterogeneity, and relation to refractorinessB C Knollmann
Clinical Pharmacology and Cardiology Division, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20422, USA
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 12:1286-94. 2001..This technique may be useful for exploring repolarization abnormalities in genetically altered mice...