Genomes and Genes
FABRICE J ROEGIERS
Affiliation: Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Asymmetric cell divisionFabrice Roegiers
Departments of Physiology and Biochemistry, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of California, San Francisco, 533 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, California, 94122, USA
Curr Opin Cell Biol 16:195-205. 2004..In vertebrates, analysis of dividing neural progenitor cells by in vivo imaging has raised questions about the role of asymmetric cell divisions during neurogenesis...
- Regulation of membrane localization of Sanpodo by lethal giant larvae and neuralized in asymmetrically dividing cells of Drosophila sensory organsFabrice Roegiers
Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Department of Physiology and Biochemistry, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 0725, USA
Mol Biol Cell 16:3480-7. 2005..This study identifies a hitherto unreported role for Lgl as a regulator of Sanpodo during asymmetric cell division in the adult PNS...
- Frequent unanticipated alleles of lethal giant larvae in Drosophila second chromosome stocksFabrice Roegiers
Fox Chase Cancer Center, Institute for Cancer Research, Philadelphia, PA 19111, USA
Genetics 182:407-10. 2009..Taken together, these results encourage the routine testing of second chromosome stocks for second-site alleles of lgl...
- Lethal giant larvae acts together with numb in notch inhibition and cell fate specification in the Drosophila adult sensory organ precursor lineageNicholas Justice
Department of Physiology, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of California, San Francisco, 533 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143 0725, USA
Curr Biol 13:778-83. 2003..These findings uncover a previously unknown function of Lgl in the inhibition of Notch and reveal different modes of action by which Lgl can influence cell fate in the neuroblast and SOP lineages...
- Numb independently antagonizes Sanpodo membrane targeting and Notch signaling in Drosophila sensory organ precursor cellsXin Tong
Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA 19111, USA
Mol Biol Cell 21:802-10. 2010....
- Dcas supports cell polarization and cell-cell adhesion complexes in developmentNadezhda Tikhmyanova
Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
PLoS ONE 5:e12369. 2010..These results support an important role for Cas proteins in cell-cell adhesion signaling in development...
- The evolutionarily conserved TSC/Rheb pathway activates Notch in tuberous sclerosis complex and Drosophila external sensory organ developmentMagdalena Karbowniczek
Institute for Cancer Research, Fox Chase Cancer Center, 333 Cottman Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19111, USA
J Clin Invest 120:93-102. 2010....
- Conversion of neurons and glia to external-cell fates in the external sensory organs of Drosophila hamlet mutants by a cousin-cousin cell-type respecificationAdrian W Moore
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Physiology, University of California at San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Genes Dev 18:623-8. 2004..The fate-determining signals NOTCH and PAX2 act at multiple stages of lineage elaboration and HAMLET acts to modulate their activity in a branch-specific manner...
- The ubiquitin ligase Drosophila Mind bomb promotes Notch signaling by regulating the localization and activity of Serrate and DeltaEric C Lai
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, 545 Life Sciences Addition, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720 3200, USA
Development 132:2319-32. 2005..We conclude that ubiquitination of Delta and Serrate by Neuralized and D-mib is an obligate feature of DSL ligand activation throughout Drosophila development...
- Endocytic Control of Notch-Mediated Cell Fate Decisions in NeurogenesisFABRICE J ROEGIERS; Fiscal Year: 2010....