Mark A Morgan
Affiliation: Fox Chase Cancer Center
- A phase I study with an expanded cohort to assess the feasibility of intraperitoneal carboplatin and intravenous paclitaxel in untreated ovarian, fallopian tube, and primary peritoneal carcinoma: A Gynecologic Oncology Group studyMark A Morgan
Section of Gynecologic Oncology Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA 19111, USA
Gynecol Oncol 121:264-8. 2011..This study aimed to determine the first-cycle maximum tolerated dose (MTD) of intraperitoneal carboplatin in combination with intravenous paclitaxel and then assess the feasibility of this dose over multiple cycles...
- Experience with a low-pressure colonic pouch (Mainz II) urinary diversion for irreparable vesicovaginal fistula and bladder extrophy in East AfricaMark A Morgan
Department of Surgery, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 20:1163-8. 2009..We report our experience with a low-pressure colonic pouch for urinary diversion in women with irreparable vesicovaginal fistulas and bladder extrophy...
- Paclitaxel poliglumex and carboplatin as first-line therapy in ovarian, peritoneal or fallopian tube cancer: a phase I and feasibility trial of the Gynecologic Oncology GroupMark A Morgan
Section of Gynecologic Oncology, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA 19111 2497, USA
Gynecol Oncol 110:329-35. 2008....
- Risk of colorectal cancer in women with a prior diagnosis of gynecologic malignancyRadhika Srinivasan
Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Clin Gastroenterol 41:291-6. 2007..Earlier studies regarding the risk of colorectal cancer (CRC) in women with a prior diagnosis of gynecologic malignancies have revealed conflicting results. We sought to further clarify this association...
- Phase I/II randomized trial of dendritic cell vaccination with or without cyclophosphamide for consolidation therapy of advanced ovarian cancer in first or second remissionChristina S Chu
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Ovarian Cancer Research Center, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Cancer Immunol Immunother 61:629-41. 2012..In spite of increased rates of complete response to initial chemotherapy, most patients with advanced ovarian cancer relapse and succumb to progressive disease. Immunotherapy may have potential for consolidation therapy...
- Women with a prior diagnosis of breast cancer are not at an increased risk for subsequent colorectal cancerRadhika Srinivasan
Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6021, USA
Am J Gastroenterol 100:2759-64. 2005..Earlier studies regarding the risk of colorectal cancer in women with a prior diagnosis of breast cancer yielded conflicting results...
- Oncolytic HSV exerts direct antiangiogenic activity in ovarian carcinomaFabian Benencia
Center for Research on Reproduction and Women s Health, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Hum Gene Ther 16:765-78. 2005..We conclude that oncolytic HSV-1716 exerts direct antiangiogenic effects, which may contribute to the overall therapeutic efficacy of the virus...
- Intraperitoneal chemotherapy for ovarian cancerMark A Morgan
Adv Exp Med Biol 622:145-51. 2008
- Phase II study of oxaliplatin in platinum-resistant and refractory ovarian cancer: a gynecologic group studyPaula M Fracasso
Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63130, USA
J Clin Oncol 21:2856-9. 2003..A phase II study was conducted to determine the efficacy of oxaliplatin therapy in patients with platinum-resistant or refractory epithelial ovarian carcinoma...
- Evaluation of paclitaxel in previously treated leiomyosarcoma of the uterus: a gynecologic oncology group studyDonald G Gallup
Department of Gynecologic Oncology, Memorial Health University Medical Center, Mercer University School of Medicine, Savannah, GA 31404, USA
Gynecol Oncol 89:48-51. 2003..The purpose of this phase II trial was to evaluate the efficacy of intravenous paclitaxel in patients with recurrent or advanced leiomyosarcoma of the uterus...
- Phase II trial of pyrazoloacridine in recurrent platinum-resistant ovarian cancer: a Gynecologic Oncology Group studySteven C Plaxe
Department of Reproductive Medicine, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, University of California San Diego Medical Center, 402 Dickinson Street, San Diego, CA 92103 8433, U S A
Am J Clin Oncol 25:45-7. 2002..Among 24 evaluable patients, there was 1 (4.2%) complete and 1 (4.2%) partial response. The major toxicities were hematologic. With the dose and schedule used, PZA had only modest activity in this population...