David J D'Ambrosio
Affiliation: Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Impact of neck dissection on long-term feeding tube dependence in patients with head and neck cancer treated with primary radiation or chemoradiationMiriam N Lango
Department of Surgical Oncology, Head and Neck Section, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Head Neck 32:341-7. 2010..The impact of posttreatment neck dissection on prolonged feeding tube dependence in patients with head and neck squamous cell cancer (HNSCC) treated with primary radiation or chemoradiation remains unknown...
- Unexpected dementia following prophylactic cranial irradiation for small cell lung cancer: case reportDavid J D'Ambrosio
Department of Radiation Oncology, Fox Chase Cancer Center, 333 Cottman Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19111, USA
J Neurooncol 85:77-9. 2007..Prophylactic cranial irradiation (PCI) is commonly offered to patients with limited stage primary small cell lung cancer following a complete response...
- Does transurethral resection of prostate (TURP) affect outcome in patients who subsequently develop prostate cancer?David J D'Ambrosio
Department of Radiation Oncology, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19111, USA
Urology 71:938-41. 2008..The purpose of this study was to determine whether a history of TURP is associated with increased biochemical failure (BF) after definitive radiotherapy for prostate cancer...
- Does treatment duration affect outcome after radiotherapy for prostate cancer?David J D'Ambrosio
Department of Radiation Oncology, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 72:1402-7. 2008..In prostate cancer, the overall treatment time can be considerable, as can the potential for treatment breaks. We evaluated the effect of elapsed treatment time on outcome after RT for prostate cancer...
- A comparison of acute and chronic toxicity for men with low-risk prostate cancer treated with intensity-modulated radiation therapy or (125)I permanent implantThomas N Eade
Department of Radiation Oncology, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA 19111 2497, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 71:338-45. 2008..To compare the toxicity and biochemical outcomes of intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and (125)I transperineal permanent prostate seed implant ((125)I) for patients with low-risk prostate cancer...