Denise C Connolly
Affiliation: Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Development of a syngeneic mouse model of epithelial ovarian cancerBridget A Quinn
Women s Cancer Program, Fox Chase Cancer Center, 333 Cottman Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19111 2497, USA
J Ovarian Res 3:24. 2010..The objective of this study was to establish an immunocompetent syngeneic mouse model of disseminated epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC) to facilitate laboratory-based studies of ovarian tumor biology and preclinical therapeutic strategies...
- Magnetic resonance imaging for detection and determination of tumor volume in a genetically engineered mouse model of ovarian cancerHARVEY HENSLEY
Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19111, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 6:1717-25. 2007..Our results demonstrate that MRI is well tolerated and can be repeated in serial imaging studies, permitting quantitative analysis of tumor growth and progression and response to therapeutic interventions...
- Female mice chimeric for expression of the simian virus 40 TAg under control of the MISIIR promoter develop epithelial ovarian cancerDenise C Connolly
Ovarian Cancer Program, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19111, USA
Cancer Res 63:1389-97. 2003....
- Focus on epithelial ovarian cancerRobert F Ozols
Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA 19111, USA
Cancer Cell 5:19-24. 2004
- Activation of cancer-specific gene expression by the survivin promoterRudi Bao
Ovarian Cancer Program, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA 19111, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 94:522-8. 2002..Thus, the survivin promoter may be useful in controlling gene expression in cancer cells...
- RAD001 (Everolimus) delays tumor onset and progression in a transgenic mouse model of ovarian cancerSeiji Mabuchi
Human Genetics Program, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19111, USA
Cancer Res 67:2408-13. 2007....
- NEDD9 promotes oncogenic signaling in mammary tumor developmentEugene Izumchenko
Program in Molecular and Translational Medicine, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA 19111, USA
Cancer Res 69:7198-206. 2009..This study provides the first in vivo evidence of a role for NEDD9 in breast cancer progression and suggests that NEDD9 expression may provide a biomarker for tumor aggressiveness...
- Induction of ovarian leiomyosarcomas in mice by conditional inactivation of Brca1 and p53Bridget A Quinn
Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
PLoS ONE 4:e8404. 2009..In addition to mutation of BRCA1, mutation of the p53 gene is often found in patients with inherited breast and ovarian cancer syndrome...