- Protocol: Adaptive Implementation of Effective Programs Trial (ADEPT): cluster randomized SMART trial comparing a standard versus enhanced implementation strategy to improve outcomes of a mood disorders programAmy M Kilbourne
VA Center for Clinical Management Research, VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System, 2215 Fuller Rd, Mailstop 152, Ann Arbor 48105, MI, USA
Implement Sci 9:132. 2014....
- Implementation outcomes of evidence-based quality improvement for depression in VA community based outpatient clinicsJohn Fortney
Health Services Research and Development, Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System, North Little Rock, AR, USA
Implement Sci 7:30. 2012..The objective of this study was to evaluate the effectiveness of evidence-based quality improvement (EBQI) as a strategy to facilitate the adoption of collaborative-care management in CBOCs...
- One size fits some: the impact of patient treatment attitudes on the cost-effectiveness of a depression primary-care interventionJeffrey M Pyne
VA HSRD Center for Mental Healthcare and Outcomes Research, Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System, Little Rock, AR 72114 1706, USA
Psychol Med 35:839-54. 2005..This study estimated the impact of patient receptivity to antidepressant medication on the cost-effectiveness of an evidence-based primary-care depression intervention...
- Does minority racial-ethnic status moderate outcomes of collaborative care for depression?Teri D Davis
South Central Mental Illness Research, Education, and Clinical Center, Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System, North Little Rock, AR 72204, USA
Psychiatr Serv 62:1282-8. 2011..The authors examined racial differences in response rates to an intervention involving collaborative care and usual care among 360 veterans treated for depression at Department of Veterans Affairs community-based primary care clinics...
- Depression-free day to utility-weighted score: is it valid?Jeffrey M Pyne
Center for Mental Health and Outcomes Research, Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas 72114, USA
Med Care 45:357-62. 2007..These formulas are based on linear extrapolation of data documenting the correlation between depression symptom severity and generic health-related quality of life...
- Time allocation and caseload capacity in telephone depression care managementChuan Fen Liu
VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Health Services Research and Development, 1100 Olive Way, Ste 1400, Seattle WA 98101, USA
Am J Manag Care 13:652-60. 2007..To document time allocated to care management activities and care manager workload capacity using data collected for studies of telephone care management of depression...
- Cost-effectiveness of a primary care depression interventionJeffrey M Pyne
HSRD Center for Mental Healthcare and Outcomes Research, Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System, Little Rock, Arkansas 72114 1706, USA
J Gen Intern Med 18:432-41. 2003..To determine the incremental cost-effectiveness of a quality improvement depression intervention (enhanced care) in primary care settings relative to usual care...
- Community-level risk factors for depression hospitalizationsJohn Fortney
Health Services Research and Development, Center for Mental Health and Outcomes Research, Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System, North Little Rock, AR, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 34:343-52. 2007..Significant risk factors included unemployment, poverty, physician supply, and hospital bed supply. Significant protective factors included rurality, economic dependence, and housing stress...