Affiliation: Forest Research Institute
- Escitalopram versus sertraline in the treatment of major depressive disorder: a randomized clinical trialDaniel Ventura
Forest Research Institute, Jersey City, NJ 07311, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 23:245-50. 2007..This trial was conducted to compare the efficacy and tolerability of a fixed dose of escitalopram 10 mg/day with sertraline optimally dosed within its recommended dose range (50-200 mg/day) for the treatment of major depressive disorder...
- Lack of pharmacokinetic or pharmacodynamic interaction between memantine and donepezilAntonia P Periclou
Clinical Pharmacology and Drug Dynamics, Forest Research Institute, Jersey City, NJ 07311 4994, USA
Ann Pharmacother 38:1389-94. 2004..Memantine, a low- to moderate-affinity, uncompetitive N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor antagonist, was approved in the US for treatment of moderate to severe Alzheimer's disease in October 2003...
- Pharmacokinetic study of memantine in healthy and renally impaired subjectsAntonia Periclou
Forest Research Institute, Jersey City, NJ, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 79:134-43. 2006..Our objective was to evaluate the pharmacokinetics of the Alzheimer's disease treatment memantine in subjects with normal and impaired renal function...
- Investigation of the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic interactions between memantine and glyburide/metformin in healthy young subjects: a single-center, multiple-dose, open-label studyNiranjan Rao
Forest Research Institute, Forest Laboratories, Inc, Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
Clin Ther 27:1596-606. 2005..Given the renal tubular transport and extensive urinary excretion of memantine and metformin, it was of interest to assess the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic interaction with glyburide/metformin...
- A double-blind comparison of escitalopram and venlafaxine extended release in the treatment of major depressive disorderRobert J Bielski
Summit Research Network, Okemos, MI 48864, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 65:1190-6. 2004..Venlafaxine is a non-selective SRI that also inhibits noradrenergic re-uptake. This study compared escitalopram and venlafaxine extended release (XR) in depressed outpatients at the highest doses recommended in the United States...
- A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial of escitalopram in the treatment of pediatric depressionKaren Dineen Wagner
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston 77555 0144, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 45:280-8. 2006..Escitalopram is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor antidepressant indicated for use in adults. This trial examined the efficacy and safety of escitalopram in pediatric depression...