Genomes and Genes
Hui Lee Wong
Affiliation: Food and Drug Administration
- Cytokine signaling pathway polymorphisms and AIDS-related non-Hodgkin lymphoma risk in the multicenter AIDS cohort studyHui Lee Wong
National Cancer Institute, Rockville, Maryland, USA
AIDS 24:1025-33. 2010....
- Systemic cytokine levels and subsequent risk of gastric cancer in Chinese WomenHui Lee Wong
US Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
Cancer Sci 102:1911-5. 2011..Systemic plasma IL-6 levels may inform long-term gastric cancer risk. This novel finding awaits confirmation in future studies with sequential plasma collection...
- Reproducibility and correlations of multiplex cytokine levels in asymptomatic personsHui Lee Wong
Infections and Immunoepidemiology Branch, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Department of Health and Human Services, 6120 Executive Boulevard, Room 7073, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 17:3450-6. 2008..Grossly elevated blood levels characterize certain diseases; variations within physiologic ranges could also have significance. We therefore evaluated the performance characteristics of a multiplex cytokine immunoassay...
- C-reactive protein and risk of lung cancerAnil K Chaturvedi
Infections and Immunoepidemiology Branch, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, 6120 Executive Blvd, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
J Clin Oncol 28:2719-26. 2010..We investigated the association of circulating high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (CRP, an inflammation biomarker) and CRP single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) with prospective lung cancer risk...
- Polymorphisms in the adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) gene and advanced colorectal adenoma riskHui Lee Wong
Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Rockville, MD, USA
Eur J Cancer 46:2457-66. 2010..Fat intake modified the APC D1822V-adenoma association, but further studies are warranted...