A W McMahon
Affiliation: Food and Drug Administration
- Description of hypersensitivity adverse events following administration of heparin that was potentially contaminated with oversulfated chondroitin sulfate in early 2008Ann W McMahon
Office of Surveillance and Epidemiology, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD 20993, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 19:921-33. 2010..The investigation identified Baxter Healthcare-brand heparin product due to its strongest association with the events. Later, oversulfated chondroitin sulfate (OSCS), a heparin-like contaminant, was discovered...
- Comparison of military and civilian reporting rates for smallpox vaccine adverse eventsA W McMahon
Office of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Food and Drug Administration, Rockville, MD, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 16:597-604. 2007....
- Inactivated influenza vaccine (IIV) in children <2 years of age: examination of selected adverse events reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) after thimerosal-free or thimerosal-containing vaccineA W McMahon
Office of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, USA
Vaccine 26:427-9. 2008....
- Age and risks of FDA-approved long-acting β₂-adrenergic receptor agonistsAnn W McMahon
Office of Pediatric Therapeutics, Office of the Commissioner, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD 20993, USA
Pediatrics 128:e1147-54. 2011..To determine the risk, by age group, of serious asthma-related events with long-acting β(2)-adrenergic receptor agonists marketed in the United States for asthma...
- Photophobia following smallpox vaccinationA W McMahon
Vaccine 23:1097-8. 2005