Shyh Ching Lo
Affiliation: Food and Drug Administration
- Detection of MLV-related virus gene sequences in blood of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome and healthy blood donorsShyh Ching Lo
Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:15874-9. 2010....
- Development of real-time PCR array for simultaneous detection of eight human blood-borne viral pathogensNatalia Pripuzova
Tissue Microbiology Laboratory, Division of Cellular and Gene Therapies, Office of Cellular, Tissue and Gene Therapy, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e43246. 2012..Real-time PCR array for rapid detection of multiple viral pathogens should be highly useful in cases where the sample volume and the time of testing are limited, i.e. in the eligibility testing of tissue and organ donors...
- In Vitro and In Vivo studies of monoclonal antibodies with prominent bactericidal activity against Burkholderia pseudomallei and Burkholderia malleiShimin Zhang
Department of Environmental and Infectious Disease Sciences, American Registry of Pathology, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Washington, DC 20306, USA
Clin Vaccine Immunol 18:825-34. 2011..The result is compatible with that of our in vitro study. The MAbs with the highest protective efficacy are those reactive to either the capsular PS or LPS of the Burkholderia bacteria...
- Differentially expressed genes and pathways induced by organophosphates in human neuroblastoma cellsTianwei Li
Tissue Safety Laboratory Program, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, NIH Building 29B, 29 Lincoln Drive, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 237:1413-23. 2012..In addition, these results could also contribute to the development of new prevention and/or therapeutic regimens against OP toxicity...
- Identification of DNA signatures suitable for use in development of real-time PCR assays by whole-genome sequence approaches: use of Streptococcus pyogenes in a pilot studyGuo Chiuan Hung
Tissue Microbiology Laboratory, Division of Cellular and Gene Therapies, Office of Cellular, Tissue and Gene Therapies, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
J Clin Microbiol 50:2770-3. 2012..The approach is readily applicable for designing molecular assays for rapid detection and characterization of various pathogenic bacteria...