Daniel R Doerge
Affiliation: Food and Drug Administration
- Kundu P, Neese S, Bandara S, Monaikul S, Helferich W, Doerge D, et al. The effects of the botanical estrogen, isoliquiritigenin on delayed spatial alternation. Neurotoxicol Teratol. 2018;66:55-62 pubmed publisher..This work suggests that ISL may not carry the cognitive risks associated with most other estrogenic compounds tested to date. ..
- Doerge D, Woodling K, Churchwell M, Fleck S, Helferich W. Pharmacokinetics of isoflavones from soy infant formula in neonatal and adult rhesus monkeys. Food Chem Toxicol. 2016;92:165-76 pubmed publisher..These findings are consistent with immaturity of metabolic and/or physiological systems in developing non-human primates that reduces total clearance of soy isoflavones from the body. ..
- Fleck S, Churchwell M, Doerge D, Teeguarden J. Urine and serum biomonitoring of exposure to environmental estrogens II: Soy isoflavones and zearalenone in pregnant women. Food Chem Toxicol. 2016;95:19-27 pubmed publisher..The average total urinary concentration was 0.10 ?g/L for ZEN and 0.11 ?g/L for ?-ZEL. ..
- Doerge D, Twaddle N, Vanlandingham M, Brown R, Fisher J. Distribution of bisphenol A into tissues of adult, neonatal, and fetal Sprague-Dawley rats. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2011;255:261-70 pubmed publisher....
- Fleck S, Churchwell M, Doerge D. Metabolism and pharmacokinetics of zearalenone following oral and intravenous administration in juvenile female pigs. Food Chem Toxicol. 2017;106:193-201 pubmed publisher..The apparent similarities of reductive and Phase II conjugation metabolism of ZEN between pigs and humans support the use of juvenile female pigs as a sensitive model for risk assessments of estrogenic effects from dietary ZEN. ..
- Twaddle N, Vanlandingham M, Churchwell M, Doerge D. Metabolism and disposition of arsenic species from controlled oral dosing with sodium arsenite in adult female CD-1 mice. I. Pilot study to determine dosing, analytical measurements, and sampling strategies. Food Chem Toxicol. 2018;111:482-493 pubmed publisher....