- Renal failure associated with the use of celecoxib and rofecoxibSyed R Ahmad
Division of Drug Risk Evaluation, Office of Drug Safety, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Rockville, Maryland 20857, USA
Drug Saf 25:537-44. 2002..The nephrotoxic potential of selective COX-2 inhibitors has not been clearly established. This study was conducted in order to understand the association between acute renal failure and the two COX-2 inhibitors celecoxib and rofecoxib...
- Adverse drug event monitoring at the Food and Drug AdministrationSyed Rizwanuddin Ahmad
Division of Drug Risk Evaluation, Office of Drug Safety, Food and Drug Administration, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Rockville, MD 20857, USA
J Gen Intern Med 18:57-60. 2003..The FDA is strengthening its postmarketing surveillance with access to new data sources that have the potential to further improve the identification, quantification, and subsequent management of drug risk...
- Estimates of acetaminophen (Paracetomal)-associated overdoses in the United StatesParivash Nourjah
Office of Drug Safety, Division of Drug Risk Evaluation, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, Maryland 20993, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 15:398-405. 2006..To estimate the number of acetaminophen-associated overdoses in the United States and identify possible risk factors for intervention...
- Safety of recommended doses of paracetamolSyed Rizwanuddin Ahmad
Lancet 369:462-3. 2007
- Pneumonitis with antiandrogensSyed Rizwanuddin Ahmad
Ann Intern Med 139:528-9; author reply 529. 2003