Amy M Wetherby
Affiliation: Florida State University
- Repetitive and stereotyped movements in children with autism spectrum disorders late in the second year of lifeLindee Morgan
Florida State University, FL, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 49:826-37. 2008..The purpose of this study was to examine group differences and relationships with later developmental level and autism symptoms using a new clinical tool developed to measure repetitive and stereotyped movements (RSM) in young children...
- Early indicators of autism spectrum disorders in the second year of lifeAmy M Wetherby
Department of Communication Disorders, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 32306 7814, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 34:473-93. 2004..These 13 red flags were found to discriminate the three groups with a correct classification rate of 94.4%...
- Social communication profiles of children with autism spectrum disorders late in the second year of lifeAmy M Wetherby
Department of Communication Disorders, Florida State University, RRC 107, Tallahassee, FL 32306 7814, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 37:960-75. 2007..The predictive relations suggest five pivotal skills late in the second year that have a cascading effect on outcomes of children with ASD...
- Validity and reliability of the communication and symbolic behavior scales developmental profile with very young childrenAmy M Wetherby
Department of Communication Disorders, Florida State University, Tallahassee 32306 1200, USA
J Speech Lang Hear Res 45:1202-18. 2002..The findings from these three studies support the use of the CSBS DP as a screening and evaluation tool for identifying children with developmental delays at 12 to 24 months of age...
- Comparison of DSM-IV and DSM-5 factor structure models for toddlers with autism spectrum disorderWhitney Guthrie
Florida State University, FL 32303, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 52:797-805.e2. 2013..This endeavor is particularly timely, given changes in symptom structure from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition (DSM-IV) to the recently released Fifth Edition (DSM-5)...
- Validation of the Infant-Toddler Checklist as a broadband screener for autism spectrum disorders from 9 to 24 months of ageAmy M Wetherby
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32301, USA
Autism 12:487-511. 2008....
- Repetitive and stereotyped behaviors in children with autism spectrum disorders in the second year of lifeNola Watt
Discipline of Speech Pathology and Audiology, School of Human and Community Development, University of the Witwatersrand, 1 Jan Smuts Avenue, Private Bag 3, Wits, Johannesburg, Gauteng, 2050, South Africa
J Autism Dev Disord 38:1518-33. 2008..RSB in the second year appear to be important for early identification and prediction of developmental outcomes...