JOHN THOMAS LANDRUM
Affiliation: Florida International University
- Comparison of dietary supplementation with lutein diacetate and lutein: a pilot study of the effects on serum and macular pigmentJohn Landrum
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Florida International University, Miami, USA
Acta Biochim Pol 59:167-9. 2012..P-values calculated for the differences in these increases were, p = 0.066, marginally significant, for serum, and p = 0.09 approaching significance, for MPOD...
- Lutein, zeaxanthin, and the macular pigmentJ T Landrum
Department of Chemistry, Florida International University, Miami 33199, USA
Arch Biochem Biophys 385:28-40. 2001....
- The conformation of end-groups is one determinant of carotenoid topology suitable for high fidelity molecular recognition: a study of beta- and epsilon-end-groupsJohn T Landrum
Florida International University, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Miami, FL 33199, USA
Arch Biochem Biophys 493:169-74. 2010..Selectivity associated with beta- versus epsilon-rings is dominated by the inability of the beta-ring to flex to minimize protein/ring steric interactions and maximize van der Waal's attractions with the binding site...
- Macular pigment in donor eyes with and without AMD: a case-control studyR A Bone
Department of Physics, Florida International University, Miami, Florida 33199, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 42:235-40. 2001..To determine whether there is an association between the density of macular pigment in the human retina and the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD)...
- 2007 Carotenoids Gordon Research ConferenceJohn Landrum; Fiscal Year: 2006....