Brooks A Keel
Affiliation: Florida State University
- Lack of standardization in performance of the semen analysis among laboratories in the United StatesBrooks A Keel
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Women s Research Institute, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Wichita, USA
Fertil Steril 78:603-8. 2002..To determine the level of standardization in performance of the semen analysis among clinical laboratories in the United States...
- Quality control, quality assurance, and proficiency testing in the andrology laboratoryBrooks A Keel
Women s Research Institute, Reproductive Medicine Laboratories, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Wichita, Kansas, USA
Arch Androl 48:417-31. 2002..Several examples are presented to assist the implementation of effective QC and QA programs aimed at continually improving performance in the andrology laboratory...
- Protecting America's secrets while maintaining academic freedomBrooks A Keel
Florida State University College of Medicine, 109 Westcott, Tallahassee, FL 32306, USA
Acad Med 79:333-42. 2004..The author offers some suggestions as to how academia might achieve a proper balance between protecting our national security while promoting and maintaining academic freedom...
- How reliable are results from the semen analysis?Brooks A Keel
Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida 32306 0108, USA
Fertil Steril 82:41-4. 2004....
- [Is the semen analysis a reliable test?]Brooks A Keel
Department of Biomedical Sciences, Florida State University College of Medicine, 109 Westcott, Tallahassee, Florida 32306, USA
Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue 11:85-90. 2005....
- Within- and between-subject variation in semen parameters in infertile men and normal semen donorsBrooks A Keel
Department of Biomedical Sciences, Florida State University College of Medicine, Tallahassee, Florida, USA
Fertil Steril 85:128-34. 2006..To determine within- and between-subject variation of semen parameters in infertile and normal men...