Lisa M James
Affiliation: Florida State University
- Impulsivity and negative emotionality associated with substance use problems and Cluster B personality in college studentsLisa M James
Department of Psychology, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306 1270, USA
Addict Behav 32:714-27. 2007..These results suggest that NEM may be more relevant than impulsivity to our understanding of the co-occurrence between substance use problems and Cluster B PD features...
- Revisiting the structure of mental disorders: borderline personality disorder and the internalizing/externalizing spectraLisa M James
Department of Psychology, Florida State University, Florida 32306 1270, USA
Br J Clin Psychol 47:361-80. 2008..The objective of the present study is to determine how borderline personality disorder fits into this framework...
- Screening for disinhibited disorder cases in a college population: Performance of the SMAST, DAST, SCID-II-Q, and PDQ-4Jeanette Taylor
Department of Psychology, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306 4301, USA
Psychol Assess 20:351-60. 2008..This type of information offers users flexibility with which to tailor the screening threshold to serve different objectives...
- Evidence for a putative biomarker for substance dependenceJeanette Taylor
Department of Psychology, Florida State University, Tallahasee, FL, USA
Psychol Addict Behav 23:491-9. 2009..Results provide preliminary evidence that ERM is a putative biomarker for SD. Future research should examine cognitive correlates of ERM in an effort to understand why it relates to SD...
- The Florida State Twin Registry: research aims and designJeanette E Taylor
Department of Psychology, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, USA
Twin Res Hum Genet 9:958-62. 2006..Self-report questionnaires were included to assess maladaptive personality traits. Data sharing and future directions for growing the Florida State Twin Registry are discussed...
- Suicidal ideation in college students varies across semesters: the mediating role of belongingnessKimberly A Van Orden
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306 1270, USA
Suicide Life Threat Behav 38:427-35. 2008..Theoretical, as well as practical, implications are discussed regarding mechanisms for seasonal variation in suicidal ideation...