Robert L Glueckauf
Affiliation: Florida State University
- Telephone-based, cognitive-behavioral therapy for African American dementia caregivers with depression: initial findingsRobert L Glueckauf
Department of Medical Humanities and Social Sciences, College of Medicine, Florida State University Tallahassee, FL 32306 4300, USA
Rehabil Psychol 57:124-39. 2012....
- Online support and education for dementia caregivers: overview, utilization, and initial program evaluationRobert L Glueckauf
Department of Medical Humanities and Social Sciences, College of Medicine, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, USA
Telemed J E Health 10:223-32. 2004..Finally, future directions for online caregiver evaluation research are proposed...
- Integrative cognitive-behavioral and spiritual counseling for rural dementia caregivers with depressionRobert L Glueckauf
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306 4300, USA
Rehabil Psychol 54:449-61. 2009....
- A meta-analysis of web-delivered tailored health behavior change interventionsMia Liza A Lustria
a College of Communication and Information, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, USA
J Health Commun 18:1039-69. 2013..Implications of these findings and directions for future research are discussed. ..
- Computer-tailored health interventions delivered over the Web: review and analysis of key componentsMia Liza A Lustria
College of Information, Florida State University, 270 Louis Shores Building, Tallahassee, FL 32306 2100, United States
Patient Educ Couns 74:156-73. 2009..This systematic review explores how computer-tailored, behavioral interventions implemented and delivered via the Web have been operationalized in a variety of settings...
- Alzheimer's Caregiver Support Online: lessons learned, initial findings and future directionsRobert L Glueckauf
Center for Research on Telehealth and Healthcare Communications and Department of Clinical and Health Psychology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610 0165, USA
NeuroRehabilitation 18:135-46. 2003..Finally, clinical implications and future directions for program development and evaluation research are proposed...
- Functional Outcome Questionnaire for Aphasia: overview and preliminary psychometric evaluationRobert L Glueckauf
Center for Research on Telehealth and Healthcare Communications, Department of Clinical and Health Psychology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610 0165, USA
NeuroRehabilitation 18:281-90. 2003..To perform a preliminary evaluation of a questionnaire designed to assess functional outcomes of treatment for aphasia...