- The association between depressive symptoms and health status in patients with chronic pulmonary diseaseB Felker
Department of Veteran Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 23:56-61. 2001..Because there are highly effective treatments for depression, selective screening of patients with chronic pulmonary disease for depression may identify a group that could potentially benefit from treatment interventions...
- The safety of valproic acid use for patients with hepatitis C infectionBradford L Felker
Department of Veteran Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System, MHC 116, 1660 South Columbian Way, Seattle, WA 98108 1597, USA
Am J Psychiatry 160:174-8. 2003..Valproic acid is frequently not recommended for patients with hepatic dysfunction. The authors evaluated the association between hepatitis C and alanine aminotransferase (ALT) values during valproic acid treatment...
- Preliminary outcomes from an integrated mental health primary care teamBradford L Felker
Mental Health Division of the Department of Veterans Affairs, Seattle, Washington 98108 1597, USA
Psychiatr Serv 55:442-4. 2004....
- Identifying undiagnosed dementia in residential care veterans: comparing telemedicine to in-person clinical examinationMolly M Shores
VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA 98108, USA
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 19:101-8. 2004..We conducted a pilot study to see if telemedicine could provide reliable, accurate geriatric consultative services to evaluate patients for dementia who were residing at remote sites...
- Mental health care in primary care settingsCaroline Carney Doebbeling
Psychosomatics 45:272; author reply 272-3. 2004
- Prevalence of depression-PTSD comorbidity: implications for clinical practice guidelines and primary care-based interventionsDuncan G Campbell
Department of Veterans Affairs, Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, Washington, USA
J Gen Intern Med 22:711-8. 2007..Compared to those with depression alone, depressed patients with posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) experience more severe psychiatric symptomatology and factors that complicate treatment...