- Long-term effects of preserving or splitting the carpal ligament in carpal tunnel operationOmar Faour-Martín
Orthopaedics Department, Hospital of Ávila Sacyl, Avila, Spain
J Plast Surg Hand Surg 47:263-7. 2013....
- The long-term post-operative electromyographic evaluation of patients who have undergone carpal tunnel decompressionO Faour-Martín
Hospital of Puertollano, C Malagón s n, CP 13500, Puertollano, Spain
J Bone Joint Surg Br 94:941-5. 2012..In doubtful cases or when there are differing outcomes, self-administered scales such as Levine's Questionnaire should prevail over EMG results when deciding on the need for revision surgery...
- [Neurolysis of the median nerve in the elderly: a long term evaluation]Omar Faour Martín
Servicio de Cirugia Ortopedica y Traumatologia, Hospital de Avila, Avila, Spain
Rev Esp Geriatr Gerontol 48:65-8. 2013..Carpal tunnel release by opening the flexor retinaculum is considered a satisfactory treatment. However, several factors, like ageing, may influence postoperative results. We present the long term outcomes in elderly patients...
- Oxford phase 3 unicondylar knee arthroplasty through a minimally invasive approach: long-term resultsOmar Faour-Martín
Service of Traumatology and Orthopaedic Surgery, Hospital of Ávila Sacyl, Avenida Juan Carlos Primero s n 05071, Avila, Spain
Int Orthop 37:833-8. 2013....
- Long-term results of the retrocapital metatarsal percutaneous osteotomy for hallux valgusOmar Faour-Martín
Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology, Hospital of Ávila Sacyl, Spain
Int Orthop 37:1799-803. 2013..The aim of this study was to analyse a series of patients who had undergone a percutaneous distal retrocapital osteotomy of the first metatarsal, and had been followed up for ten years...