Affiliation: Express Scripts
- Commentary on using the SF-36 or MOS-HIV in studies of persons with HIV diseaseJim Shahriar
Quality Programs, Health Care Services, Blue Shield of California, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 1:25. 2003..Using both a generic and targeted HRQOL measure is a good general strategy, but this has not been a typical practice in studies of HIV because the MOS-HIV is so similar in content to the SF-36...
- Patterns of use of sildenafil among commercially insured adults in the United States: 1998-2002T Delate
Express Scripts, Inc, 13900 Riverport Dr STL12N, Maryland Heights, Missouri 63043, USA
Int J Impot Res 16:313-8. 2004..Our findings suggest that use may increase among younger male and female patients and those without an underlying etiologic reason for use...
- Trends in the use of antidepressants in a national sample of commercially insured pediatric patients, 1998 to 2002Thomas Delate
Express Scripts, Inc, Maryland Heights, Missouri 63043, USA
Psychiatr Serv 55:387-91. 2004..The aim of this study was to estimate the prevalence of use of prescription antidepressants among children and adolescents by using nationwide data and to examine trends in use from 1998 to 2002...
- Clinical and financial outcomes associated with a proton pump inhibitor prior-authorization program in a Medicaid populationThomas Delate
Outcomes Research, Express Scripts, Inc, Maryland Heights, MO, USA
Am J Manag Care 11:29-36. 2005..To examine the clinical and financial outcomes associated with a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) prior-authorization policy...
- Medication strategies used by Medicare beneficiaries who reach the Part D standard drug-benefit thresholdAmber Cronk
Department of Pharmacy, Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Aurora, CO 80011 9045, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 65:1062-70. 2008..The mechanisms used by Medicare beneficiaries who reached their Part D drug-benefit threshold to cope with the costs of prescription drugs were evaluated...
- Actual versus projected cost avoidance for clinical pharmacy specialist-initiated medication conversions in a primary care setting in an integrated health systemBeverly A Kroner
Chief of Primary Care Clinical Pharmacy Services, Kaiser Permanente, Colorado Region, Aurora, CO 80011, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 14:155-63. 2008..Validation of cost-avoidance projections is also difficult because traditional projection methods have several limitations...
- Outcomes associated with combined antiplatelet and anticoagulant therapySamuel G Johnson
Kaiser Permanente Colorado Region, Clinical Pharmacy Services, Aurora, CO 80011, USA
Chest 133:948-54. 2008..The objective of this study was to estimate and compare the incidence of adverse and coronary event rates between patients receiving warfarin monotherapy or warfarin and antiplatelet combination therapy...
- Mortality reduction benefits of a comprehensive cardiac care program for patients with occlusive coronary artery diseaseJohn A Merenich
Department of Endocrinology, Colorado Permanente Medical Group, Denver, Colorado, USA
Pharmacotherapy 27:1370-8. 2007..To determine the effect of early and sustained enrollment in a comprehensive cardiac care (CCC) program on all-cause mortality in patients with coronary artery disease (CAD)...
- Coronary artery disease and hypertension: outcomes of a pharmacist-managed blood pressure programKaren J McConnell
Clinical Pharmacy Cardiac Risk Service, Kaiser Permanente of Colorado, Aurora, Colorado 80011, USA
Pharmacotherapy 26:1333-41. 2006..To assess the effectiveness of a pharmacist-managed service in improving hypertension control among patients with coronary artery disease...
- Effects of reaching the drug benefit threshold on Medicare members' healthcare utilization during the first year of Medicare Part DMarsha A Raebel
Kaiser Permanente Colorado Institute for Health Research, Denver, Colorado 80237, USA
Med Care 46:1116-22. 2008..Information on the effects of reaching the Medicare Part D standard drug benefit threshold is limited...