Affiliation: Exponent Inc
- Use of benchmark dose and meta-analysis to determine the most sensitive endpoint for risk assessment for dimethoateRichard Reiss
Sciences International, Inc, Alexandria, VA 22304, USA
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 43:55-65. 2005..Compared to the dams in the gavage studies, which had a BMDL(10) of 0.19 mg/kg/day, the animals were more than threefold more sensitive to cholinesterase inhibition by gavage compared to dietary exposure...
- Estimation of cancer risks and benefits associated with a potential increased consumption of fruits and vegetablesRichard Reiss
Exponent, 1800 Diagonal Road, Alexandria, VA 22314, United States
Food Chem Toxicol 50:4421-7. 2012..However, the overwhelming difference between benefit and risk estimates provides confidence that consumers should not be concerned about cancer risks from consuming conventionally-grown fruits and vegetables...
- Acetylcholinesterase inhibition dose-response modeling for chlorpyrifos and chlorpyrifos-oxonRichard Reiss
Exponent, 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 500, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 63:124-31. 2012..CPF data from the literature suggest that brain cholinesterase inhibition is the most appropriate metric for cholinesterase inhibition risk assessment...
- Evidence of health impacts of sulfate-and nitrate-containing particles in ambient airRichard Reiss
Exponent, Inc, Alexandria, Virginia 22314, USA
Inhal Toxicol 19:419-49. 2007..There is insufficient evidence to include or exclude these processes as being potentially important to PM-associated health risk...
- An ecological risk assessment for triclosan in the terrestrial environmentRichard Reiss
Exponent, King Street Station, 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 300, Alexandria, Virginia 22314, USA
Environ Toxicol Chem 28:1546-56. 2009..While that study finds higher soil and earthworm concentrations than were estimated in the present study, even these higher concentrations do not indicate significant risks...
- An ecological risk assessment for triclosan in lotic systems following discharge from wastewater treatment plants in the United StatesRichard Reiss
Sciences International, Alexandria, Virginia 22314, USA
Environ Toxicol Chem 21:2483-92. 2002..The risks downstream are lower because of dissipation of triclosan...
- A framework and case study for exposure assessment in the Voluntary Children's Chemical Evaluation ProgramRichard Reiss
Sciences International, Inc, Alexandria, VA, USA
Risk Anal 23:1069-84. 2003..The case study provides an illustration of the major concepts...