J F Hardisty
Affiliation: Experimental Pathology Laboratories
- Spontaneous renal tumors in two rats from a thirteen week rodent feeding study with grain from molecular stacked trait lepidopteran and coleopteran resistant (DP-ØØ4114-3) maizeJerry F Hardisty
Experimental Pathology Laboratories, Inc, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, United States
Food Chem Toxicol 53:428-31. 2013..It was the unanimous opinion of the PWG that the proliferative renal tubule cell lesions were spontaneous and not related to consumption of diets containing 4114 maize grain...
- Histopathology of nasal olfactory mucosa from selected inhalation toxicity studies conducted with volatile chemicalsJ F Hardisty
Experimental Pathology Laboratories, Inc, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Toxicol Pathol 27:618-27. 1999..Recommended standardized nomenclature and diagnostic criteria and a uniform method for scoring lesion severity based on the extent of distribution and severity of tissue damage are presented...
- Histopathology of hemangiosarcomas in mice and hamsters and liposarcomas/fibrosarcomas in rats associated with PPAR agonistsJerry F Hardisty
Experimental Pathology Laboratories, Inc EDL, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Toxicol Pathol 35:928-41. 2007....
- Comparative hepatic toxicity: prechronic/chronic liver toxicity in rodentsJerry F Hardisty
Experimental Pathology Laboratories, Inc Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Toxicol Pathol 33:35-40. 2005..The toxicologic pathologist must develop and use standardized nomenclature and diagnostic criteria when examining the liver so that data from various investigators can be compared in a useful manner...
- A chronic inhalation toxicity/oncogenicity study of methylethylketoxime in rats and miceP E Newton
Pharmaco LSR, Inc, East Millstone, New Jersey, USA
Inhal Toxicol 13:1093-116. 2001..Lifespan shortening was not observed, as MEKO-exposed animals survived generally as well as, or slightly better than, the controls...
- Quality review procedures necessary for rodent pathology databases and toxicogenomic studies: the National Toxicology Program experienceGary A Boorman
Laboratory for Experimental Pathology, Environmental Toxicology Program, National Center for Toxicogenomics, NIEHS, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Toxicol Pathol 30:88-92. 2002..The lessons learned in assuring data quality in standard rodent studies also applies to the emerging field of toxicogenomics...
- Defining a noncarcinogenic dose of recombinant human parathyroid hormone 1-84 in a 2-year study in Fischer 344 ratsJacquelin Jolette
Charles River Laboratories, Senneville, Quebec H9X 3R3, Canada
Toxicol Pathol 34:929-40. 2006..The ability of PTH to interact with and balance the effects of both the PTH-1 receptor and the putative C-terminal PTH receptor, may lead to the lower carcinogenic potential observed with PTH than reported previously for teriparatide...