Marian Sue Macsai
Affiliation: Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
- Tyrosinemia type II: nine cases of ocular signs and symptomsM S Macsai
Division of Ophthalmology, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Northwestern University School of Medicine, 2050 Pfingsten Rd, Glenview, IL 60025, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 132:522-7. 2001..To report nine cases of tyrosinemia type II, with ocular signs and symptoms...
- Refractive enhancement following presbyopia-correcting intraocular lens implantationMarian Sue Macsai
Department of Ophthalmology, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Illinois 060026, USA
Curr Opin Ophthalmol 19:18-21. 2008..Excimer laser surgery is a safe and predictable method to correct residual amounts of ametropia in pseudophakic patients with monofocal intraocular lenses; however, there is scant published literature regarding this technique...
- Suture technique for Descemet stripping and endothelial keratoplastyMarian Sue Macsai
Division of Ophthalmology, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Evanston, IL, USA
Cornea 26:1123-6. 2007..To describe a suture technique for Descemet stripping and endothelial keratoplasty (DSEK)...
- Visual outcomes after accommodating intraocular lens implantationMarian S Macsai
Division of Opthalmology, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Evanston, Illinois 60026, USA
J Cataract Refract Surg 32:628-33. 2006..To evaluate and compare the visual outcomes and accommodative amplitude in cataract patients after implantation of the Crystalens intraocular lens (IOL) (Eyeonics) versus standard monofocal IOLs...
- Corneal ulcers in two children wearing paragon corneal refractive therapy lensesMarian S Macsai
Division of Ophthalmology, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Eye Contact Lens 31:9-11. 2005..To report the development of corneal ulcers in two children wearing Paragon Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT) lenses...
- Effect of expanding the treatment zone of the Nidek EC-5000 laser on laser in situ keratomileusis outcomesMarian S Macsai
Division of Ophthalmology, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Glenview, IL 60025, USA
J Cataract Refract Surg 30:2336-43. 2004..To evaluate the effect of expanding the treatment zone of the Nidek EC-5000 laser on postoperative visual acuity as well as night glare and halos after laser in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) using 4 ablation zone diameters...
- Ocular surface squamous neoplasia: a reviewSurendra Basti
Department of Ophthalmology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL 60025, USA
Cornea 22:687-704. 2003..These advances thus represent a minimally invasive and highly successful approach to the diagnosis and treatment of OSSN...
- Ocular rosacea can mimic trachoma: a case of cicatrizing conjunctivitisZac B Ravage
Department of Ophthalmology, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
Cornea 23:630-1. 2004..CONCLUSION: The presence of chronic cicatrizing conjunctivitis affecting mainly the upper eyelids, previously thought to be unique to trachoma, can be associated with ocular rosacea...
- Eye bank survey of surgeons using precut donor tissue for descemet stripping automated endothelial keratoplastyAnna S Kitzmann
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Cornea 27:634-9. 2008..To assess surgeon satisfaction with precut corneal tissue from 1 eye bank for Descemet stripping automated endothelial keratoplasty (DSAEK). Surgical techniques and predictors of procedural success were also examined...
- The role of omega-3 dietary supplementation in blepharitis and meibomian gland dysfunction (an AOS thesis)Marian S Macsai
Department of Ophthalmology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Trans Am Ophthalmol Soc 106:336-56. 2008....