Mara J Dinsmoor
Affiliation: Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
- Outcomes after expectant management of extremely preterm premature rupture of the membranesMara J Dinsmoor
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Evanston Hospital, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Evanston, IL, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 190:183-7. 2004..This study was undertaken to assess contemporary outcomes in pregnancies managed expectantly after extremely preterm premature (< or =24 weeks) premature rupture of the membranes (EPPROM)...
- Use of intrapartum antibiotics and the incidence of postnatal maternal and neonatal yeast infectionsMara J Dinsmoor
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical College of Virginia Hospital and Physicians of Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, USA
Obstet Gynecol 106:19-22. 2005..To estimate 1) the risk of candidiasis (neonatal thrush or breast infections or both) in nursing mother-infant pairs and 2) whether receipt of intrapartum antibiotics increases this risk...
- Lack of an effect of protease inhibitor use on glucose tolerance during pregnancyMara J Dinsmoor
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical College of Virginia Hospitals, Richmond, VA, USA
Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol 10:187-91. 2002..We hypothesized that HIV-positive women on protease inhibitors (PIs) would be more likely to have an elevated glucola test result than those not on PIs...
- Predicting failed trial of labor after primary cesarean deliveryMara J Dinsmoor
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical College of Virginia Physicians and Hospitals of the Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, Virginia, USA
Obstet Gynecol 103:282-6. 2004..To apply published scoring systems retrospectively to patients who had undergone a trial of labor after cesarean delivery to estimate whether there was a score at which a trial of labor should be discouraged...
- Perioperative antibiotic prophylaxis for nonlaboring cesarean deliveryMara J Dinsmoor
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Obstet Gynecol 114:752-6. 2009..To estimate the efficacy of antibiotic prophylaxis at the time of nonlaboring cesarean delivery in reducing postpartum infection-related complications...
- Severe hydramnios and preterm delivery in association with transient maternal diabetes insipidusLori E Weinberg
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Obstet Gynecol 116:547-9. 2010..In theory, fetal effects of this endocrine condition may include hydramnios secondary to fetal polyuria...