Laura K Bianchi
Affiliation: Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
- Understanding current guidelines for colorectal cancer screening: a case-based approachLaura K Bianchi
Division of Gastroenterology, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Evanston, IL 60201, USA
Cleve Clin J Med 75:441-8. 2008....
- Fundic gland polyp dysplasia is common in familial adenomatous polyposisLaura K Bianchi
Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Evanston, Illinois 60201, USA
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 6:180-5. 2008..Our study examined the prevalence of FGPs and FGP dysplasia in FAP and identified endoscopic or demographic features associated with FGPs and dysplasia...
- Nanoscale changes in chromatin organization represent the initial steps of tumorigenesis: a transmission electron microscopy studyLusik Cherkezyan
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois 60208, USA
BMC Cancer 14:189. 2014....
- Nanocytology of rectal colonocytes to assess risk of colon cancer based on field cancerizationDhwanil Damania
Biomedical Engineering Department, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, USA
Cancer Res 72:2720-7. 2012..Therefore, our findings suggest that PWS-measured L(d) is an accurate marker of field carcinogenesis. This approach provides a potential prescreening strategy for risk stratification before colonoscopy...
- Decreased colorectal cancer and adenoma risk in patients with microscopic colitisEugene F Yen
Division of Gastroenterology, Pritzker School of Medicine, University of Chicago, NorthShore University Healthsystem, 2650 Ridge Avenue, Suite G221, Evanston, IL 60201, USA
Dig Dis Sci 57:161-9. 2012..Our aim was to identify patients with microscopic colitis, and to compare long-term rates of colorectal cancer or adenoma to a control group of patients without microscopic colitis...
- Colorectal cancer risk: black, white, or shades of gray?Hemant K Roy
JAMA 300:1459-61. 2008
- Purging the colon while preserving the kidneysHemant K Roy
Arch Intern Med 168:565-7. 2008